Ohmbrew Automations Fermostat Firmware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bane

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone share the firmware files for the Ohm brew Fermostat? I have one and can't find any of the formware updates, as it looks like they ceased operations.

Thanks,

Hi all,

Can anyone share the firmware files for the Ohm brew Fermostat? I have one and can't find any of the formware updates, as it looks like they ceased operations.

Thanks,
Did you ever find the firmware?

You probably know by now the company is long gone. It’s a dirty shame. The product had real potential but it was buggy as hell. Mine worked great at first, and the guy was extremely responsive to customer inquires when he first launched the product. The product soon stopped working and the support disappeared too. I think he was overwhelmed by all the support he was needing to provide for all of the issues people were having with the product. Mine is still in the box I threw it in after it cooked and ruined a 20 gallon batch for me.

Back