Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two metal Budweiser tap handles that I don't see using now that I have found that GrainBelt is a much better beer for my taste than any BMC beers. I think that this thread is just fantastic.

I would love those tap handles if they're still available. Would add a little irony to my setup.. :rockin:

I would love those tap handles if they're still available. Would add a little irony to my setup.. :rockin:

They are yours. I thought I would appreciate the irony of using these for my keezer but too many people have complained at our parties that the beer from these taps does not taste anything like Bud or Bud light.

Send me your address and I will mail them out later this week.

I wanted to thank my benefactor.

I now know what an Uppity Person’s Posterior Pleasure Portal is or as is know here a UPPPP. (I think I got that right.)

[Inside joke. Sorry, I just could not help myself.]

not a brewing item but I have a Harley Davidson handle bar mount coin holder for someone that can use it

I have a few tubs of bottles as well. All need cleaning and sanitizing but there are probably 100 12oz bottles with probably a bunch of 22oz as well.

Local pickup only. My zip code is 20619

I have a copy of the 1991 Complete Joy of Homebrewing by Papazian up for grabs. PM me.

I have a copy of the 1991 Complete Joy of Homebrewing by Papazian up for grabs. PM me.

i could use some more reading material. i'd like to take this off your hands if it's still up for grabs.
pm sent. :mug:

Ive got 4-two ounce packs of Tettnang hops up for grabs.(8 oz. total) I purchased them a couple months ago and split them into 2 oz vacuum sealed bags. Let me know if you want 'em. 3.2%AA.

EDIT: GONE TO newbeerguy

Gone! To: azscoob

I've got some polysulfone quick-disconnects to give (I upgraded to SS this year).

There's 2 male with male 1/2" NPT, and 3 female with 1/2" barbs.

They need a good soak in Oxyclean and the standard sanitation. They do hold up to boiling temperatures as proven over about 12 batches with my RIMS setup.

Please PM me when you reply in the thread.

IMG_20101205_194218.jpg

I am fairly new to brewing but I'll dig through my stuff.

Whether I give, receive, or both, this is an awesome thread and it is working...generosity is not dead!

Thank you Yooper :mug:

Love this thread - I picked up my prize today - a HUGE box of bottles and as I pulled out my blackberry beeped with a message that one o th AHS gift certificates I had sent had been received - cool stuff!

I have a LOT of flaked barley and flaked wheat. I also have other grains I need to get rid of to make some room. Local pick-up and you can have up to 20#. Shipping I'll fit what I can in a Medium flat rate box.

I'll make a list of what I have to get rid of tomorrow.

I have a LOT of flaked barley and flaked wheat. I also have other grains I need to get rid of to make some room. Local pick-up and you can have up to 20#. Shipping I'll fit what I can in a Medium flat rate box.

I'll make a list of what I have to get rid of tomorrow.

i'll take one of the flat rates with whatever you want to throw in it..:mug:

Subbed to thread.

I need to check in the next day or so to see what I've got, but I believe that I've at least got a few ounces of hops to pass along. Let me verify type/AA/etc first before anyone claims though.

I will be getting rid of a few doz bottles soon. I'll post in Jan 2011 with how many, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back