Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not you. You just need a few grammar and/or composition classes. While you may not have wit, you do have the good sense to not be a Patriots fan.

Not you. You just need a few grammar and/or composition classes. While you may not have wit, you do have the good sense to not be a Patriots fan.

I knew it! You're the guy that stole the seat out of the US Bank stadium!
That's getting more local press than the post game analytics.

What the hell do you steal at Gronk’s? Sweat pants and dumbbells? DD gift cards? Rob a dude that spends money on stuff, not party busses and renting cruise ships for parties!

Wobrien is a Philly fan, WI Wino is a Green Bay fan, nobody cares about motobrewer but he's certainly no Patriots fan, and HoppyDaze is a Seahawks fan...

IMG_9641.jpg

What the hell do you steal at Gronk’s? Sweat pants and dumbbells? DD gift cards? Rob a dude that spends money on stuff, not party busses and renting cruise ships for parties!

Bigger question is why does he live with 2 dudes!! Exactly!! Gronk is on the wrong side of the fence! Other than that I still respect him for not spending a penny of his contracts.

So many? I had no idea. I have heard of sightings in parts of Europe, the Northern Ukraine, if I recall, and of course the famous case at Foxborough, but HERE? I'm surprised at their desire to abandon flint and engage with technology. Do you think it will be possible to teach them language? Fascinating.

Last edited:
Heard that people heard on the Philly police scanner that after the superb owl an ostrich was stolen from the Philly zoo and two police horses were also stolen. Any of those animals recovered yet?

They shut down the 14th century literature thread. It either got too political, or someone threatened gun violence, not really sure. Probably looking for the next most intellectual thread on this forum.

Back