Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ok, you won on that.
59.5 minutes of struggling against Oakland at home is hardly an encouraging exhibition for Philly, though.
I don't see them getting far, unless the rest of the NFC sucks just as hard.

Oh, wait...

It's funny because I can't remember the AFC being this weak. Which says a lot because they are always far inferior with one exception, kind of. Their success is more a result of luck and cheating. So, when you tards run your mouths about the AFC conference it just makes me roll my eyes and want to punch your mothers in the face. More proof of your football acumen though...

A friend of mine, who is a die hard Steeler fan, told me today that the Pats are cheating by picking up James Harrison.

“You mean James Harrison, the guy the Steelers CUT? He shouldn’t be allowed to go get another job after getting CUT by the Steelers? ‘That’s it, we’re done with you and you can’t earn a living playing football for anyone else either!’ ”

The Butt Hurt logic of Pats haters is really remarkable.

Well, if he doesn't play we'll know they got him only to get intel on the Steelers playbook. A very Patriots move.

Oh hey new guy!

The GOAT says you should kiss his azz this many times...

IMG_9391.jpg

Malcolm Mitchell was in pads at practice today. Can't be a bad sign.
Sure wish Hogan - and Burkhead - would heal up though.
In fact the DNP list is daunting aside from the "excusables".
Woof...

Capers looks to be out. Mccarthy might get an extension. Damn, can't win them all.

There's always hope. I'm not even going to head to my local bar to watch. Practically playing with scrubs today with 6 DNP starters out. And McCarthy still is going to play Hundley instead of giving Callahan a look. Friggen idiot

Back