Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best theory I've heard: That this forum, Brady and Belichick never really existed. They were created in a parallel universe by Drew Bledsoe in his dream when he had his spleen ruptured and was induced into a coma.

Last edited:
Welp, I guess the Patriots will devolve and be the Browns next year. I guess it was fun while it lasted. Maybe I’ll find a solid college I didn’t go to and root for them next year.

wtf does that have to do with anything?

Hey Cape, I'll give $100 for your house. No other offers, better take it...or you could wait and get market value for it; I think i'd do that.

Seriously? What value does a free agent QB have a the end of the season? market value is ZERO after they win the Super Bowl, unless they franchise him. Could do that and look for a dance partner, but the only tape on him would be almost two full seasons ago, and only 1.5 games. What is the market value if he is franchised? Plus you screw yourself with the cap.
Do you even do pro football, Bro? Can’t just throw hookers at these guys, they get paid.

Sign him and lose that bum Brady

That’s really what all of this comes down to.

They couldn’t keep them both. (Hence the whole “Brady made them trade Jimmy” being just plain stupid).

They chose Brady. Was it a good move? Who knows. Maybe it was (Brady has a couple more “Brady years” and Jimmy isn’t the second coming of Christ like everyone has anointed him)... maybe it wasn’t (Brady falls off a cliff and they can’t replace him while Jimmy has a tremendous career)

That is at the heart of, and is really the only issue with this whole massively spun out of control pile if shti.... which.... at the end of the day is a good problem to have. “Ohhh no... we have two awesone QBs!! Whatever shall we do?”

That’s really what all of this comes down to.

They couldn’t keep them both. (Hence the whole “Brady made them trade Jimmy” being just plain stupid).

They chose Brady. Was it a good move? Who knows. Maybe it was (Brady has a couple more “Brady years” and Jimmy isn’t the second coming of Christ like everyone has anointed him)... maybe it wasn’t (Brady falls off a cliff and they can’t replace him while Jimmy has a tremendous career)

That is at the heart of, and is really the only issue with this whole massively spun out of control pile if shti.... which.... at the end of the day is a good problem to have. “Ohhh no... we have two awesone QBs!! Whatever shall we do?”

Draft Len Bias and Reggie Lewis and hope they don't die.

IMG_9421.jpg

Dunno sounds like the Chicago Bulls to me...

Seriously though I always figured Bill and Tom would go at the same time. Could be wrong. Next couple years will play out

You guys have all proven that you’ve never had a relationship with anyone other than your mother. Adults disagree. Adults fight. The person I love most in the world (after my mother Saint Patricia) wants to kill me 49.9999999% of the time. I want to kill her 49.9999999% of the time. Tom and Bill (to the best of everyone’s knowledge) don’t have make up sex to add to that 0.000001% of wanting to kill the other. Yet, just like me and SWMBO (and presumably you and your SWMBO) they make it work.

Stop looking at the Patriots like you look at People F’ing Magazine. Grow the F up. The whole world isn’t at the level of the f’ing Kardashian’s and George F’ing Clooney. Sometimes the cream DOES rise to the top. With the occasional quart or two of yogurt on the side. Personally, I like a little yogurt.

Last edited:
Back