Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is diving at a dudes knees in victory formation a big part of the game? Asking for a friend who doesn’t know a fvcking thing about the game.

The thing is... you ALMOST can’t even really blame Bennett... like I was saying yesterday, that’s just the culture they teach out there on that team.

Settle down, 7 and 6.

Admittedly, Miami's pass rush AND coverage were stellar tonight and Brady got the yips. Props given.

But, unlike you Cheese Heads, we had a game to give.
Beat Pittsburg and the Superbowl goes through the Razor...

Big day Bama; let's hope the state of Alabama isn't who we joke that they are.

Zero chance Alabama elects a Democrat to the Senate. I live in TN, so I won't vote, but all the media talk about Jones winning is just a dog and pony show. Every single Democrat I know is voting for Jones and every single Republican is voting for Moore. I haven't seen anything that suggests that Alabamians will veer significantly from the way they have voted for the last 40-50 years.

So anyway...

13-3... yup... that’s about where I expected the Pats to be.

Brady leading the NFL in, basically, all QB stats that matter..

Yup... expected that too

Every time you post something, EVERYONE, sits back for a split second and thinks.... “umm. Ok”. And then instantly moves on.

What the FCKU are you talking about you senile bastid?

Zero chance Alabama elects a Democrat to the Senate. I live in TN, so I won't vote, but all the media talk about Jones winning is just a dog and pony show. Every single Democrat I know is voting for Jones and every single Republican is voting for Moore. I haven't seen anything that suggests that Alabamians will veer significantly from the way they have voted for the last 40-50 years.

......awkward

Back