Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told ya so.

lA5D0ya.png

So... they weren’t even good enough to be one of the top two teams in their conference... but they’re now one of the top four teams in the country....

Sounds ligit.

Watching the replays, that did not look good at all. Low thoracic injury for sure.
Hopefully it's just shock and in a couple of days the wiring will work again...

Finally saw the gronkowski replay. What a thug. Probably does off season training with suh. Should have been suspended thru the end for the season.

what-if-i-told-you-to-lighten-up-francis.jpg

Gronk had no priors*. The kid's a huge teddy bear who lost it for a moment.
I've done a lot worse and only had to walk home the next morning with a squad car following me ;)

* Unless you count this

That was awesome :D (and F@&% the NFL/NBC for blocking it here!)

Last edited:
I was liking the way this game was going, but can't you just feel this game slipping away from the Bengals?
Plus it hasn't exactly been an inspirational game :drunk:

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why smith-schuster got suspended for a game? That hit looked great. I don’t think you can get suspended for taunting. Are we suspending for optics or outcomes?

[..]Are we suspending for optics or outcomes?

"You are suspended for the dangerous and unsportsmanlike acts you committed during the fourth quarter of last night's game," Runyan wrote. "Specifically, with 7:10 remaining, on a passing play to a running back, you lined up a defender and delivered a violent and unnecessary blindside shot to his head and neck area. You then 'celebrated' the play by standing over him and taunting him. The contact you made with your opponent placed the opposing player at risk of serious injury and could have been avoided. Your conduct following the hit fell far below the high standards of sportsmanship expected of an NFL player."

So, "yes".

Yea. Realignment doesn't sound good but I heard movement. They have advanced in these injuries so hopefully he'll return back to normal.

No love for the Steelers but always for their continuous competition. Plus Tomlin's continuous mental meltdowns.

“But... but... day done kneeled! Day hate ‘Merica!! Ooooo I hate dem now!!!”

Freakin knuckle dragger.

“Hey maw!! Come lookit that there flagpole I done put up!!! At’ll show dem fancy rich NFL players!!”

I’m blown away you’re apparently able to actually operate a motorized vehicle

Last edited:
Back