Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, it's just that we can't turn our callous disregard for everything that is right, kind, and proper off and on at the drop of a hat. That would make us true psychopaths, as opposed to being humorously irreverent.

And everyone on here knows that I don't REALLY know that your moms's coochie smells like a bakery from the wrong side of San Francisco. Sure, we're all pretty sure but no one knows for certain.

Moving along from Paps' mom's nether regions :eek:

The NFL Films Blu-ray filled with the New England Patriots epic 2016 season is a must have.
The Spousal Unit and I give four thumbs way up. Excellent entertainment.

And I still say the Pats don't make the playoffs without Edelman...

Cheers!

I hope they continue winning, yes. Nice attempt at trash talk Paul. Way better than the sorry "I bought a Blue Ray of the season and watched it with my wife". Who does that ****?

I hope they continue winning, yes. Nice attempt at trash talk Paul. Way better than the sorry "I bought a Blue Ray of the season and watched it with my wife". Who does that ****?

Some day, well after you have passed that puberty stage you keep failing to reach, move out of your mom's basement, and somehow convince someone that you're worthy of their attention, you'll know how much fun it is having a wife who happens to be a New England Patriots fan.

Ahahahahahaha! Just kidding - that's never gonna happen for you...

^so weak^

Anyway, the clock is surely running on Boykin this time, I doubt the SeaThugs will keep him one minute beyond signing a new backup qb.

So....Romo?

Am I more likely to be knifed by a Raiders fan in Oakland or Las Vegas? It's gotta be Oakland, right?

Back