Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the one hand, i love the motivation part of it. If Belichick can use any of it as "billboard material" and it helps in any way at all in terms of motivation... Yup... sign me up.

That said... what the hell did Greg Hardy say that was so bad???

Brady's wife is a freakin super model and Hardy said he hopes she's there and brings her friends. She's a freakin super model and hangs out with super models!!

Same with freakin Rex Ryan... Aside from it all just being stupid... what did he ever say that was ACTUALLY insulting the Pats?

"I didn't come here to kiss his rings"... right... exactly... he came to coach his team, try to win a game, and not just bow down to the Pats. How is that in insult??

Every time anyone says a word about the Pats, the media losses their shti and tries to make it WW III.

To the media's credit, we as a fanbase do tend to go off the deep end when a legitimate sleight/offense/attack/whatever occurs. Hard to blame them too much for trying to fan the flames a bit, even if these particular flames are more like those annoying birthday cake candles that you just can't quite blow out...

To the media's credit, we as a fanbase do tend to go off the deep end when a legitimate sleight/offense/attack/whatever occurs. Hard to blame them too much for trying to fan the flames a bit, even if these particular flames are more like those annoying birthday cake candles that you just can't quite blow out...

You're trying to blow the media on your birthday?

Agree with cape. I heard the indignation in the media, went to listen to what he said and..
Are you kidding me? Looks like a really slow news day if that is something to get upset about.
If he said bring friends for me to bang on the star at midfield, that would have been a problem.

Yes, hot.

And she seems very intelligent and speaks well too.

She seems like the kind of girl you hang out with at the sports bar watching sports drinking beer and then later you kinda want to take to bed, but then you think it's like taking your best friend to bed, which is kind of embarrassing, but then you're like, "I ain't ashamed of my sexuality!" and then you are all like, "Yes, let's get it on!", but then she's like, "You're totally not in my league, dude. Sorry. I'm going home with this guy because he knows how to serve it up low and inside. Get it?"

And then she leaves with your ACTUAL friend, who's much better looking, has more money, and can read the offense better at any given game. And she thinks it's no big deal because you're just friends and she's got a LOT of those.

Homer, you'd have to prove it through your sensual massage savvy skills

I know, but I never get the chance to!

I have come to the conclusion that I'm so personable that the ladies quickly see me more as a quirky friend than a ruggedly handsome one-night-stand fantasy date.

I still haven't ruled out the fact that I can't help myself trying to look down their shirt, though. I blame genetics.

Did you guys see Andrew Luck's beard sweating last night? It was like the beard was its own entity...

There has to be video of that somewhere on the line.

So you guys will find this hilarious. Semi-pro football meathead from my hometown actually predicted a 28-21 Cowboys victory tomorrow.

Poor guy. He's been taking head shots for chump change for too long.

Back