Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, before that super bowl I had thought often about who I would have preferred to win it. I could never have guessed it would have gone so perfectly. Pats won, sure. And that sucks, because massholes have proven themselves to be the worst humans in existence.

However, it was a really ****ty win; I mean there was no reason for them to win that game. Now a win is a win and there's no taking that away. But still, in the minds of the football public, that was a really lucky SB win.

But the real upside - the real magic - was the way Seattle lost. The unbelievable soul crusher that was the goal line interception was totally worth losing the NFC championship to watch. Packers will win more super bowls. That's a given. It's once in a lifetime that Cooter Carroll and Richard Sherman will feel their stomach drop out their ass as Wilson gets picked off on the goal line.

Actually, there are two pretty bad teams playing this game, one's just worse than the other.

Seriously don't see Seattle making the playoffs...ok, maybe as a wild card...

Cheers!

Actually, there are two pretty bad teams playing this game, one's just worse than the other.

Seriously don't see Seattle making the playoffs...ok, maybe as a wild card...

Cheers!

They'll win the division. Defense is too good. See Cam vs Calvin

HOLD... THE... FCKUING.... PHONE!!!

You're tellin' me.... they THROW fish???

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

Mind.... Blooooooown.

Anyone stupid enough to stand there and watch idiots throw fish should be taken out back and hit in the fckuing head with a hammer

I1lL8Ng.gif

Things are gettin' pretty hairy for Seattle right here.

I don't know if I'll survive the week of laughing if the Lions win this game...

Cheers! :D

Holy moly the seahawks are the second worst cheaters in the league. An illegal bat is low class stuff.

Back