Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hernandez has killed more people than the Boston bombers. Remember that? How the city didn't riot, so incredibly strong...

Ah Geno. Always good for an epic melt down followed by a good game followed by an epic melt down followed by being benched and then having a couple good games to end the season (and the Dolphins too!).

Whoa. What brought that on?

I'd think the fans of 31 teams would be thrilled about the ridiculous sentence and would be carrying His Nibs around like he was King...

Cheers!

And that same guy fining the Pats, taking away even more draft picks, and suspending Brady again. Can we not go consecutive seasons with cheating, Pats fans?

Fun Fact: Matt Flynn threw for 480 yards and 6 TD's in a single game with a fully inflated football.

Fun Fact: Matt Flynn threw for 480 yards and 6 TD's in a single game with a fully inflated football.

lol - Read this first was confused, just saw the signing. Ndamukong will probably focus on Mattie getting some 1st string playing time later in the season.

give Brady his game suspensions, then go after Goodell and get his ass out of the NFL

I love it when fans think that owners making billions of dollars and growing the that revenue in double digit percentages are going to defer to an angry mob and fire the commissioner under whom that growth has transpired.

Brilliant!

That's pretty much consistent within any big business corporation too. The inefficiencies is staggering yet they continue to make coin.

The best thing about being a Patriots fan is that they've been champions for so long now and have dominated the NFL so long now is that there are dozens of ex-Patriots living in the area that mingle with their fans and get allow their fans to share in the championship bling. You yahoos from East Loserville don't get that opportunity because your teams suck.

True story. I've got a pic rattling around with Joe Andruzzi, and me praying his Super Bowl Ring didn't fall off my hand. Dude has monstrous hands...

The best thing about being a Patriots fan is that they've been champions for so long now and have dominated the NFL so long now is that there are dozens of ex-Patriots living in the area that mingle with their fans and get allow their fans to share in the championship bling. You yahoos from East Loserville don't get that opportunity because your teams suck.

cannibalism_c_1027341.jpg

You can see the shame in his eyes. It's the "I'm living a lie" look. It's too bad really, he could have been a legend.

He's really no different from Barry Bonds. Great players who cheated despite having a lot of talent, disgraced their respective sports, and both with deflated balls.

Back