Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So while the haters are catching their breath...

Just when you think you've seen the stupidest football story in history, there's this.

$5 million? Ahahahahahahaha! Like that'll matter :drunk:

Cheers! (apparently, nobody in the PNW can do the math...)

My first reaction is that there is no way Wilson comes close to Rodger's contract but then again Dalton got a six year $115 million contract.....

New-England-Patriots-Super-Bowl-XLIX-Champions-003.png

Uninflatable Champions.

Cheers! ;)

["We're on to 2015"]

you serious? "not really" means slightly...kinda like if u ask someone "are you mad?" and they say "not really" it means just a little bit.

HAHAHA!! you are finally starting to smell the roses.

You must be a girl. That is exactly how all girls think. They even like roses.

The season needs to start ASAP.

BTW, when do they rule on Brady's appeal? I'm rooting for a one game reduction. As much as I can't stand Brady and TBCOTM, I hate the cowboys even more and I'm hoping he comes back and murders them, Hernandez style.

I just can't believe anyone (outside this thread... in this thread I get it).... Is even still effin talking about this whole thing. It's absolutely effin ridiculous.

I can't believe people are still whining like little bitches about the Pats. We won, it's over, we'll win again this year. Go Vikings!

Back