Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're such a fool. Tell me, what do you think he did at USC that was so bad?

Ummm. Cheated. On a grand scale.

Lemme ask ya.... what's the one real bad joo-joo thing a college can do with it's athletes? What does the NCAA reeeeeeeally frown on and make sure is at the forefront of everyone's mind... freakin every time they open their mouths?

Paying athletes.

It's the grand mama of college cheating.

SMU got the "Death Penalty" for paying out a total of $60k to a bunch of its players.

Sweet Pete and USC? Nahhhhh screw $60k. They bought Reggie Bush a fckuing HOUSE.

I'm sure Pete was unaware of the rule though.

"They never paid him, just gave him a place to crash."

- capes reasoning if it related to the pats

Looks like that is exactly Hoppys reasoning lol how fast his opinion on breaking the rules change when it is his team

Ummm. Cheated. On a grand scale.

Lemme ask ya.... what's the one real bad joo-joo thing a college can do with it's athletes? What does the NCAA reeeeeeeally frown on and make sure is at the forefront of everyone's mind... freakin every time they open their mouths?

Paying athletes..

Again, using Cape Logic™ what is the advantage here?

Just like deflating a ball didn't really help anyone win a game, how does giving a player money (a player who is already on your team) help you to win a game?

Because it's against the rules?

Oh.... yeah.

Nah, I'm sure Cape was a season ticket holder back in the 80s also. He's that dedicated.

Yeah.... I was a fkcuing season ticket holder when I was 8.

Dink

I got on the waiting list as soon as I thought I might be able to afford tickets. That was 96. I was on the waiting list five years and got my first seats in 01'.... Then they won the Super Bowl. '02 they moved into Gillette. '03 they won the Super Bowl. '04 they won the Super Bowl.

.... and then on... It was just season after season of confirming they were TMDTOTM.

And now you know.... again.

Post #6 in this thread. Epic.

And after reading post 8 I've realized that Cape has been wearing out the same excuses/rationalization since at least '09.

Yeah.... I was a fkcuing season ticket holder when I was 8.

Dink

I got on the waiting list as soon as I thought I might be able to afford tickets. That was 96. I was on the waiting list five years and got my first seats in 01'.... Then they won the Super Bowl. '02 they moved into Gillette. '03 they won the Super Bowl. '04 they won the Super Bowl.

.... and then on... It was just season after season of confirming they were TMDTOTM.

And now you know.... again.

* TBCOTM

I got on the waiting list as soon as I thought I might be able to afford tickets. That was 96. I was on the waiting list five years and got my first seats in 01'....

Awwww. That's adorable. A 5 year waiting list?

I'll be lucky to have my grandkids grandkids grandkids get season tickets if I sign them up today for the Packers. One article I read said it was 955+ year waiting list.

Shove your 5 years.

Here is the article for you naysayers.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packers/114877119.html

Yeah... That was 15 years ago jackass. It's a bit longer now.

Besides, the Pack has the advantage that it's season ticket holders live in shtisplat, nowhere... WTF else are they gonna do other than go to Packer games??

"Hey Wilber! Let's go tip some cows!"

Freakin' hicks.

Yeah... That was 15 years ago jackass. It's a bit longer now.

Besides, the Pack has the advantage that it's season ticket holders live in shtisplat, nowhere... WTF else are they gonna do other than go to Packer games??

"Hey Wilber! Let's go tip some cows!"

Freakin' hicks.

That's not true.

They can also drink themselves into poverty.

Back