Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell should I know? Jacksonville is the Cleveland of Florida.

Haha! It's funny cuz it totally is.

I think it's Jimmy... Jimmy Bortles. That sounds right.

I think Jimmy Bortles is gonna baaaa-low next year. Not... like.... throw a pick on the one ba-low but definitely in that same realm.

Yeah, there is definitely no difference between talking about wanting a player back that has the potential to be on the market in a month, and talking about a player that just left your team.

If I were the Pats, any question about any player no currently on the roster would be, " we don't talk about players outside the organization due to potential tampering charges."
I'm guessing the league and media would loooove that.

Aaaaand we have lift-off!

120830-F-DW547-015.jpg

Lift-off of the special air charter flight carrying PaulTheNurse and his entourage. Flight plans call for a quick stop in the Greater Green Bay Area on his way to Portland International and a date with destiny...

Cheers! :D

I suggest you all rent "The Blind Side" starring Sandra Bullock to learn more about Bobby Orr's amazing journey to the NFL.

How about a little less time worrying about piping noise and a little more time worrying about piping air into footballs, capeesh?

Back