Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot find reason to disagree with that.

Seriously. If some ******* wants to contest for a Darwin Award, "Vaya con Dios", afaic.

obtopic: Hey you can buy an heirloom for a mere $26.95!
Hand it down to your kids when you tell them all about TMDTOTM that kicked your SeaHens to the curb :ban:

thumb.aspx

Cheers! ;)

That doesn't make one iota of sense. You think if Brady gets five rings, he's not going to still be dying for #6?

And if Brady's so geriatric... how come he's playing pretty much as well as he ever has? He's even moving in the pocket better than he was a year or two ago. Sorry to say this, because it pretty much ****s over 31 other teams in the league, but Brady ain't going nowhere!

And besides... Jimmy G, baby!

Jimmy G. is a bust waiting to happen. And I don't think he's geriatric, but he's a fool to come back this year. Much less if he was to win two in a row. But hey, I suppose we can always look forward to him getting knocked out with a season or career ending injury any time now if he stays.

Jimmy G. is a bust waiting to happen.

I think it is probably a hair early to accuse Jimmy G of being a huge bust.... I mean... It's not like he threw an interception on the 1/2 yard line with 30 seconds to go in the Super Bowl when NOT throwing an interception there probably means winning the SB.

Am I right? It's not as if Jimmy G has done THAT.

Don't I remember hoppy and others saying that this year's team was better than last year's team? I remember asking the question because I wanted to know which they thought was better for when the Pats won the game. So what I hear Hoppy saying is since the Pats won this year, they definitely would have dominated the Seahawks last year.

So I will go ahead and agree with Hoppy on this one.

Don't I remember hoppy and others saying that this year's team was better than last year's team? I remember asking the question because I wanted to know which they thought was better for when the Pats won the game. So what I hear Hoppy saying is since the Pats won this year, they definitely would have dominated the Seahawks last year.

So I will go ahead and agree with Hoppy on this one.

I said no such thing...in fact, the opposite *********.

I saw where lynch is trademarking " just here so I don't get fined"

Will the twelfth man trademark " why didn't we run the ball".
Or "Beast moooooooo, ooohnoooooo".
Or "so how bout them sonics, huh?"

Yes!

(Sorry for the woman he hit...or guy) but a career ender couldn't happen to a better guy/team :D

I'm sorry to tell you but the possibility of the Cowboys losing Dez means nothing. Bet you didn't know who cole Beasley was, ever. With a decent Oline like the Cowboys have, gives romo ample time to find a receiver open.

motobrewer has less interceptions in superbowls than Russell Wilson.

True... Although.... Just to be fair, Motobrewer has less interceptions in the Super Bowl than Tom Brady too

Then again... Brady had been in six SB's and he's probably the greatest player in the history of the game so we might be talking apples and oranges with Brady in the equation.

To borrow a quote from the guy:

And if you believe Daniel Tosh is in any way relevant to any sports-related discussion, you deserve to get butt-f*cked by Aaron Hernandez in prison.

When you don't like the message and can't refute it, it is common to attack the messenger in an attempt to discredit his message.

How many game managers do you know of that were unanimous MVP's?

How many _players_ do you know of that were unanimous MVP's?

That's just the easiest of his "points" to refute.

A comedian who has made his name promoting and commenting on dumb, oftentimes gross viral videos on a basic cable comedy TV show just doesn't have a ton of credibility when it comes to sports, and clearly doesn't do a ton of research into what he's talking about. That said, he'd probably be a fun addition to an obnoxious trash talking conversation...

A comedian who has made his name promoting and commenting on dumb, oftentimes gross viral videos on a basic cable comedy TV show just doesn't have a ton of credibility when it comes to sports, and clearly doesn't do a ton of research into what he's talking about. That said, he'd probably be a fun addition to an obnoxious trash talking conversation...

A comedian who makes fun of people for money doesnt have credibility??!?!?! WHAT?! That is ridiculous! He should certainly more do research so his jokes are 100% based on facts! :drunk:

Tosh's analysis is 100x better than the average pats fan. 1,000x better than the fools in here. Brady=system QB. Dink and dunk five yard passes and the WR make the yards. 50 throws a game of course hes gong to accumulate empty stats.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyit that's around the bend Hoppy right there!

Holy cow it's going to be a long off-season with all these loser crybabies falling over each other lousing up the joint...

Cheers! :drunk:

With half of Seattle's defense body parts falling off it still took a last second miracle for the Pats to win..."dominant" that's a laugh-er...

Back