Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish they would play this whole clip more often, Sherman just got shoved in the face, i'd be pissed to!

here's what really happened, Sherman is human, but a much better sport than Crabtree
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash?

and thanks for the compliments about us fans. i know it's hard to play here to

You don't do that at that moment. Especially after talking **** the whole game. I'd have hit Sherman too. It all comes around though.

Who gives two sh!ts whether Sherman was congratulating or talking out his ass? Who gives two sh!ts that the seahawks are even in this game? The fact is Sherman made a great play so they are. Had he not, good chance the niners are there instead. Doesn't matter. The outcome would be the same-Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning Super Bowl Champs.

Damn, how did I miss this thread.

As a pro photographer who has covered the Seahawks over the past three years, I know this team and players personalities more than most who only see them on TV.

Just reading a few pages I have noticed how many people have such strong (some angry) opinions on great players just because of broadcasts that were show on the national stage.

I think I will subscribe to this thread just as a social experiment to see how persuasive the national media is and how peoples opinions are base on what they see on TV, not on the the facts.

He got fined for the choke symbol. The NFL has had it outlawed for years now.

He was replicating the Beats by Dre commercial that featured Colin Kaepernick and made the Hawks fans look really bad.

Sherman is now endorsed by Beats by Drew and will be making around $250K for the endorsement.

As a pro photographer who has covered the Seahawks over the past three years, I know this team and players personalities more than most who only see them on TV.

Just reading a few pages I have noticed how many people have such strong (some angry) opinions on great players just because of broadcasts that were show on the national stage.

I think I will subscribe to this thread just as a social experiment to see how persuasive the national media is and how peoples opinions are base on what they see on TV, not on the the facts.

Da fuq is you?

Over analysis not required. (See thread title)

I have a social experiment:

I want to see how long it will take steven_b's 57 cats to eat him after he dies alone in his studio apartment.

Over/under is 13 hours.

this Probowl is a joke, mine as well watch peewee football

Did you even watch last years? This style is much better. Of course its not gonna be as entertaining as a real game, but I thought the format was a lot better and the game was great. You can go watch peewee and leave the real football to us. PKU

Caesar's has Denver as 2.5 point favorites. This is a tough one, but if I were in Vegas today I'd put some cash down on Seattle. I just think Denver has flaws just like any other team, and hasn't played great, dominant football in a while. This one will be close though.

Ive used it before Sherlock.

good job!

Caesar's has Denver as 2.5 point favorites. This is a tough one, but if I were in Vegas today I'd put some cash down on Seattle. I just think Denver has flaws just like any other team, and hasn't played great, dominant football in a while. This one will be close though.

I'm still holding out until/if it reaches 3. Then, I'll bet the house!

I want Denver to win but I don't see it happening. This Seattle defense is too good on the back end. Throw in any bit of rough weather and I just can't see Peyton beating them. Refs will play a huge role though. If Seattle is allowed to play the way they did all year they win. But that would mean that Peyton and Welker won't get some calls they normally do. Lynch is going for a buck fifty and 2 TDs on that Denver defense easy.

If it wasn't for the rabid hatred and obnoxiousness of their fans I could maybe pull for the hawks like I did back when they played the Steelers. Though Carroll is hard to stomach and the whole 9/11 truther thing is weird and pretty offensive. Even Sherman though, he pissed me off, but for some reason I still can't help but kind of like the guy now that I've cooled down from the loss, though he's wrong about Crabs being mediocre. Russell Soul Glo is great, really like that kid and Lynch. Still, the vitriol I have gotten from their fans makes me hope more for the fans to suffer. I never had anything against this team until all of a sudden every time I turned around a Seahawks fan was using the term "whiner" and or calling Niner fans ******s(derogatory term for homosexual) or Kaepernick a classless thug who sucks and is the worst player ever. Oh well, if the hawks win I'll be happy for some of those guys, but not for the majority of the fans I have interacted with.

russell-wilson-jheri-curl-elite-daily-300x150.jpg

How can you not love this. "Ladies and gentlemen SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!"

Seeing racism where there is none. Might want to take a look at your prejudices if you see a picture of two black men and immediately think racism.

Seeing racism where there is none. Might want to take a look at your prejudices if you see a picture of two black men and immediately think racism.

Dammit McBrewskie, I was busting your balls and you gotta get all serious on us. Get back to being obnoxious!

Back