Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serious question: Does anyone actually like Joe Buck? I can't stand him, his voice, or his broadcasting style and I've never met anyone else who does. All he does is bring a copy of the local newspaper, turn to the sports section, and repeat over and over again the leading story during the broadcast.

iono i cant stand him with aikman but on his own he doesnt bother me, now Ian Eagle he could get excited about the balls being swtiched out on the field.

Serious question: Does anyone actually like Joe Buck? I can't stand him, his voice, or his broadcasting style and I've never met anyone else who does. All he does is bring a copy of the local newspaper, turn to the sports section, and repeat over and over again the leading story during the broadcast.

I've never wanted to cock punch someone more than a few years ago when Joe ripped off his ol man's "and.......we'll see you tomorrow night!!!" line from Jack's great 1991 WS broadcasts. As if we didn't already know Joe was a gravytrainer, that confirmed it.

Now do you think with Denver and Seattle making it to the Bowl that the rest of the owners/players/coaches with file a suit against them using a new form of performance enhancing drug?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I agree - but as there's no doubt the whole thing was essentially scripted it took a tiny bit of the edge off my loathing.

But...that will pass. I'm positive within the first 10 minutes of The Big Game I'll be back to wishing someone would drop a compact tactical nuclear weapon on him...

Cheers! ;)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391218773.056525.jpg

Before you thank him too hard; that pub is in Sea-Tac airport. I doubt you'll stop there over Seattle International on your way to Hawaii lol.

F*ckers, making me walk around aimlessly looking for a place that doesn't exist! I did reconnect with some girl from Vancouver I met last year with my 4 hr layover though. She's gonna meet me there so muahahaha.

(f*ckin with you but she did respond to an email I sent tonight)

I got a friggen 3 hr layover Saturday in Seattle though. Not sure if that'll make me root for them or not come Sunday. Still indecisive.

Before you thank him too hard; that pub is in Sea-Tac airport. I doubt you'll stop there over Seattle International on your way to Hawaii lol.

Which Seattle airport would he layover at then?

I've never wanted to cock punch someone more than a few years ago when Joe ripped off his ol man's "and.......we'll see you tomorrow night!!!" line from Jack's great 1991 WS broadcasts. As if we didn't already know Joe was a gravytrainer, that confirmed it.

What's the over/under of Buck saying "Cold weather Superbowl" Sunday? 21.5? I'll take the over.

What's the over/under of Buck saying "Cold weather Superbowl" Sunday? 21.5? I'll take the over.

I'm more interested on the the O/U for not how many times Manning says "Omaha" but how many times Buck references Manning saying "Omaha."

Oh, and I'm hoping for tails on the coin toss. :eek:

When did interviewing the President become an official part of Super Bowl pregame? I never watched it before 3 years ago and I think I've seen one each year.

Back