Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day_trippr - the Pats secondary, with a couple glaring exceptions, has actually been one if the surprising bright spots in the defense this year, not sure what team you've been watching.

That said, I'm pretty psyched to see what they put together when the vets come back healthy and the young guns come back with a year of experience under their belts. My only doubts are that we prolly just saw the last of Talib - gifted corner, but he can't stay on the field when the team needs him - and Wilfork - big guys his age don't tend to bounce back well from Achilles injuries...

All that said, I just wish they had dropped the AFCC to anyone but Fivehead...

Scanners or Jim Harbaugh?

image.jpg

It sucks the Pats didn't make a game of it, but this season was awesome to watch despite being cursed the entire year. The worst part is, we just handed the superbowl to one of the ****bag nfc teams. There's nothing likable about either team! And.who the f is rooting for the Broncos anyways? Bunch of potheads. It pains me to say this so gd much, but GO NINERS!

Edit: This year, the Pats are gonna embarrass the NFL. Just a couple decent picks this draft, and we got.ring 4. You bastards.

That's the thing. You people that live in loser towns, have nothing else. We just move on to the next awesome pro team we have. Tough loss, but the first place Boston Bruins are on tomorrow night.

I'd rather live in loser-town San Diego than pretty much any other city in the US. Sign me up.

Day_trippr - the Pats secondary, with a couple glaring exceptions, has actually been one if the surprising bright spots in the defense this year, not sure what team you've been watching.[...]

Um...the Pats - for the entire season? And did you actually watch the game today??

Their secondary sucked last year - worst in the entire league, and sucked this year. 400-something yards in the air today and you're gonna defend that?
Really?

My review:

- Arrington can't play any secondary position, period.
- Ryan gets burned every time he's subbed in.
- Dennard got lit up for over 230 yards in a single game when he subbed for Talib (who declined to participate because of his hip boo-boo).
- Gregory is too slow to cover anyone
- Wilson is incapable of covering anyone, especially deep routes
- Cole hardly gets on the field, so I'm assuming he sucks more than the rest
- McCourty got moved to safety because he proved he can't play corner - and he's only slightly better playing goalie.

Bottom line, that squad is a handicap, not an asset. Merely surviving the regular season doesn't matter when it comes to the playoffs, it's not enough to contend. If the Pats don't score 30 points the game is in jeopardy...

Flush 'em all, I say, before we have to go through another season like this one...

Cheers!

Wow. At least my team lost fair and square and have nobody to blame but themselves, but these refs are an embarrassment to the league. I've seen at least 6 blown calls already - and they all favored Seattle. I even have folks down in Texas texting how bad these refs are - and they don't have any axe to grind...

Just awful...

Cheers!

Dick Sherman is fired up. I would be to if just ended my rivals season with yet another all world defensive play.

Good game Hawks. Hope you die of aids Sherman. Seattle fans are scum bags who threw food at Bowman on the cart. **** your filthy white mothers.

Back