Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way can you count the patriots out right now. They have some amazing luck this year. Not sure why their boys are giving up on them so soon. Maybe they realize who the better QB is?

Well, you lose 12 probowlers it eventually catches up to you. Just think about how good the Pats will be next year!

Your team rebuilds, 4 and 12. Our team rebuilds, loss to the number 1 seed in the championship.

It is what it is.

Pats lost due to a lack of commitment to the five this year.

11-tom-brady-left-hanging.gif

There isn't enough lipstick in the universe to make that pig look pretty.

Sorry, folks, that the Pats didn't at least make the game interesting, but they were livin' on a prayer for the whole season with that secondary. Add in a complete inability to put an ounce of pressure on Manning and what you saw is what you're gonna get: a total face washing.

Hats off to the Broncos, I don't think they made a single true mistake the entire game. No matter who wins the NFC they're gonna have their hands full of a good team that will be oozing confidence on a neutral field.

As for the Patriots, this is at least the second year in a row that our secondary has blown massive chunks all season long. If they don't replace virtually the entire squad they'll be lucky to even make the playoffs next season, never mind have a chance of contending for the AFC trophy or beyond. There's really not one of them worth keeping, so Kraft better test the top of the cap, starting tonight.

And a special thanks to Talib for tapping out two seasons in a row. Taken out by the smallest player in the game? See ya, you're outahere.

Good luck to both teams tonight. I sure as hell hope it's a good game to take the edge of the turd we were all forced to observe this afternoon...

Cheers! (aaaaaand it's time to start the heavy drinking ;) )

Tough loss. They did a lot with that team. It's amazing they got to the AFC championship game.. Look at this way NE fans, Spring training is in a month. Time for the Redsox to get their World series rings. The winning never ends around here.

Tough loss. They did a lot with that team. It's amazing they got to the AFC championship game.. Look at this way NE fans, Spring training is in a month. Time for the Redsox to get their World series rings. The winning never ends around here.

Trust me, we here have been whistling our way past the proverbial graveyard since the season started. And, yes, I totally agree it was amazing the Pats made it as far as they did - not just with a secondary that will never be Ready For Prime Time - but with an injury list of key players that got longer every single damned game.

As for where we go from here: pitchers and catchers will report soon enough, but for now it's all about "Da Brunes", baby! :rockin:

Cheers! :)

Back