Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You both are dummy? You need to work on you plural versus singular.

I really have to explain this to you? He asked why you were stilling talking about this (so obviously he was stilling talking about it too) and I replied "You both are (still talking about it), dummy"

So I called him dumb for being a hypocrite (cuz he was still talking about it too!)

You with me now or are you really just that f***ing slow?

Dear god I hope the pats lose so we can go back to football thrash talk and not this grammar and context bullschit

I really have to explain this to you? He asked why you were stilling talking about this (so obviously he was stilling talking about it too) and I replied "You both are (still talking about it), dummy"

So I called him dumb for being a hypocrite (cuz he was still talking about it too!)

Dear god I hope the pats lose so we can go back to football thrash talk and not this grammar and context bullschit

Says the guy bringing up the grammar and context. If you have to explain yourself you lose.

Gotcha.:mug:

At least now you know :D I feel like this niners hawks game is bringing some extra tension to the thread this week, Im liking it!

Over/under on Wallace decking Tannehill for not always throwing him the ball. I give it 4 weeks.

Hilarious. He was covered. Hes gonna get the ball more, that was week one and obviously didn't hurt them too bad. They won

I'm surprised somewhat by Wallace. I always liked him and am ussually not one to call guys out for their personalities, but he seems like an ass hole and a malcontent. Hope that's not true.

Iono I see the T.O. tension starting to build there.

Just more motivation for wallace to play harder. He said that he wasnt upset with anyone but himself and Im positive it had to do with the thrash talk he was giving the browns db all week, and then didnt perform at all

Wow, and I thought that was ugly before that scrum. Way to go Jets.

And this nitwit network ****** saying Talib was wrong for not going out of bounds right away? Dude needs to just go away...

Maybe the AFC East should defect from the NFL...because they clearly don't play football

Sweet fist pump by Belichick ...he must be proud.

I feel like I just watched Boise State barely beat Southern Christian Valley Texas State Community College

Thanks for the easy money though Pats (-12.5 ha!) ...your future looks bright ;) Nothing says success like your veteran QB showing up your rookie QB on national TV because he sucks at passing the ball

The Ducks would roll both teams...especially the Pats, even with their fluke kick ball forced fumbles

Sure wish my team had a QB that could manage to complete 48% of his passes

LOL! Wait 'til Sunday...

wilson.jpg

Rex Ryan will probably spin this into a moral victory. Which ironicly it is, the moral of this story is Rex can't coach and Geno can't QB. Hooray he learned something we already knew.

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about this week. Not the past my bad I'll readjust.

I hear TO and Chad OchoJohnsonCincoDemayo are still out there. And with fresh legs.

iaefebs said:
I really don't know what can happen in the NFL. You can't hit anyone high, you can't hit them low. It's a matter of time before you can't hit in the spine, or sternum. Athletes are simply too fast, too large for contact sports. I see the future of the NFL becoming the NFFL... national flag football league.

Great post. Thanks for sharing!

I really don't know what can happen in the NFL. You can't hit anyone high, you can't hit them low. It's a matter of time before you can't hit in the spine, or sternum. Athletes are simply too fast, too large for contact sports. I see the future of the NFL becoming the NFFL... national flag football league.

I'm waiting for the weight limits :drunk:

Latest posts

Back