Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it healed up quick - that was a MISERABLE experience, though...

for next time the Texan's play the Pats... you may want to get one of these... it'll help. Just ask Jets fans.

Hemorrhoid-Pillow.jpg

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

So the Giants being 2 of 3 is better than 3 of 5???

When the 2 is part of your 5, yes.

Seriously though, look back on this thread, maybe you only see comments without logic. In the Super Bowl years since 2001 for the Pats, the rest of your division won 44% of their games. AFC East has, and will continue to be one of the worst in the NFL. You're the least handicap kid on a playground of paraplegics. Congrats on your dominance.

blueberries aren't in season...

also mobile typing is hard. very hard. siri is very helpful but I can't exactly say "cape is a f--king monkey nut" out loud in the office...

yeah... that's because knowledge of my shear awesomeness is practically universal and anyone within ear shot of your comment would instantly assume you were either on drugs or retarded... either way, it would likely do irreperable damage to your career as the McDonald's fry guy.

When the 2 is part of your 5, yes.

Seriously though, look back on this thread, maybe you only see comments without logic. In the Super Bowl years since 2001 for the Pats, the rest of your division won 44% of their games. AFC East has, and will continue to be one of the worst in the NFL. You're the least handicap kid on a playground of paraplegics. Congrats on your dominance.

HAHA... I dunno if you've looked at an NFL schedule lately... but in-division games only account for 6 out of the 16 total games a team plays. And given that the Pats have finished, pretty much, #1 in their division every year during that time frame, the automatic scheduling formula that the NFL uses automatically pits the Pats against the top teams in the other divisions for the OTHER ten games of the 16 so..

... at least your a handicapped kid on a playground.

HAHA... I dunno if you've looked at an NFL schedule lately... but in-division games only account for 6 our of the 16 total games a team plays. And given that the Pats have finished, pretty much, #1 in their division every year during that time frame, the automatic scheduling formula that the NFL uses automatically pits the Pats against the top teams in the other divisions for the OTHER ten games of the 16 so..

... at least your a handicapped kid on a playground.

Wow, so much falseness so little time. The "automatic" scheduling does not place top teams against top teams for the other 10 games, you only get placed with other teams of similar previous-year standings for 2 games. The other 8 games are determined by a rotating divisional matchup within the NFC and AFC, regardless of previous year standings.

And I would say that playing 35%+ of your games against crappy divisional teams is pretty much an easy way to win a division.

You watch the NFL, right? I'm beginning to wonder...

Wow, so much falseness so little time. The "automatic" scheduling does not place top teams against top teams for the other 10 games, you only get placed with other teams of similar previous-year standings for 2 games. The other 8 games are determined by a rotating divisional matchup within the NFC and AFC, regardless of previous year standings.

And I would say that playing 35%+ of your games against crappy divisional teams is pretty much an easy way to win a division.

You watch the NFL, right? I'm beginning to wonder...

Haha!

Wow, no... I guess I don't watch the NFL.

I had no idea that the AFC East has been terrible for 12 years... or that the "top 2 teams" from other divisions were also terrible for 12 years... or that the Pats JUST HAPPENED to rotationally play the other, most terrible division on the league for THAT particular year... or that they play the most terrible teams in interleague games... for all twelve years.

JESUS... THANK YOU! Thank you for opening my eyes to the most astounding statistical anonomy that universe has ever seen!! WOW!! And to think... if I only watched the NFL, I would have seen it!!!

BWAAA AAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think you've been having breakfast with Moto and sharing his Clown Flakes.

Haha!

Wow, no... I guess I don't watch the NFL.

I had no idea that the AFC East has been terrible for 12 years... or that the "top 2 teams" from other divisions were also terrible for 12 years... or that the Pats JUST HAPPENED to rotationally play the other, most terrible division on the league for THAT particular year... or that they play the most terrible teams in interleague games... for all twelve years.

I know, right? And here you thought you were just destroying the best teams over and over, winning dozens of trophies, getting laid by all the women.

Glad I could help. Should we close this thread now?

I know, right? And here you thought you were just destroying the best teams over and over, winning dozens of trophies, getting laid by all the women.

Glad I could help. Should we close this thread now?

Nah... I'll probably still keep referring to the Pats as TMDTOTM. That'll be easier... and more truthful.

How sad is it when that is a franchise's claim to fame??

"Our fans are super loud!!!"

And if that doesn't work, they can hire a 13th man to sell hot dogs with laxatives in them to opposing fans. Or even a 14th man, who stabs the opposing quarterback as he enters the stadium.

Just come out and say it Seahawks, you have little to no chance of winning with 11 men, so you've engineered a fictitious 12th. Kudos, but the Vikings did it first.

Cape Brewing said:

What's next?? "Our stadium has the cleanest men's rooms!!! Whooo!!! Yeah sanitation!!!!"

God I wish that was true. Some guys need classes on aiming.

What's next?? "Our stadium has the cleanest men's rooms!!! Whooo!!! Yeah sanitation!!!!"

Yeah because game day environment has nothing to do with quality of the entertainment. LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks to have such a profound home field advantage .... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and cat resorts to the grammar police because there is no use trying to defend the "playoff fodder of the millennium" seahawks

How about this verb: dominate, as in "Cape wants to be dominated by Tom Brady".

Again with you guys bringing up Brady and some sort of sexual reference. You guys are creeping me out. Its almost every page now. Jesus guys, lick the bathroom, do what you need to do and let's get back to football

Cape Brewing said:
Again with you guys bringing up Brady and some sort of sexual reference. You guys are creeping me out. Its almost every page now.

Yeah, it is creepy to listen to the same drivel over and over about a schoolboy and the love of his life.

Cape Brewing said:
Again with you guys bringing up Brady and some sort of sexual reference. You guys are creeping me out. Its almost every page now. Jesus guys, lick the bathroom, do what you need to do and let's get back to football

Whatever. We all know your stinky finger thread was a result of you trying finger bang your Tom Brady apple press ya pillow biter

Latest posts

Back