Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of bumbed out the Pats are on the road this week. Don't get me wrong, watching the Pats at The Cape is good stuff but it isn't the same as being able to watch the pure awesomeness in person.

They should let the Pats play all of their games at home.

... although... I guess that isn't fair to other teams since, if the Pats don't go to their stadium, they would never sell out.

Seriously, how much higher is the attendance gonna be this weekend in Jacksonville, just because the Pats are there?? Attendance will probably triple.

Cape Brewing said:
Kind of bumbed out the Pats are on the road this week. Don't get me wrong, watching the Pats at The Cape is good stuff but it isn't the same as being able to watch the pure awesomeness in person.

They should let the Pats play all of their games at home.

... although... I guess that isn't fair to other teams since, if the Pats don't go to their stadium, they would never sell out.

Seriously, how much higher is the attendance gonna be this weekend in Jacksonville, just because the Pats are there?? Attendance will probably triple.

Yea but triple of 100 isn't that much

481536_403370336407786_1972391858_n.jpg

Like I said before PED's will F' you up. I think he's disgusted in the outfits more than anything else. Probably has all kind of recommendations for the team designer.

So who thinks the niners are gonna whoop ROY?

Barnesie said:
Dude, the 'Niners aren't playing the Redskins this week. Check your schedule.

Easy to have good stats when you miss two games. Ask Alex smith

May sound like sour grapes, but I don't really want the Seahawks to be the #2 seed after how they played after the bye week this year...

28056_403872306357589_2042404696_n.jpg

ChshreCat said:
May sound like sour grapes, but I don't really want the Seahawks to be the #2 seed after how they played after the bye week this year...

I don't think it'll be an issue like last time petey knows he was wrong to give the team an entire week off

Hey guys, any big games goin' on today?
Depends on who you ask...

Steeler-Bengal game is big for me today, but after watching the first quarter, I think we (the Steelers) may need a Christmas miracle.

If Worthlessberger could just stop throwing interceptions, we might just have a chance. :eek:

I'm just glad I've got homebrew to drink...

Well, this time around the Pats managed to handle an inferior team and a set of officials intent on giving the game away. Unlike the last time the faced this situation (way back in Baltimore), I never doubted they'd overcome.

But really, this time the officials don't even have the excuse that "we're third string replacement bums." Just inexcusable and completely transparent from the first quarter.

stratslinger said:
Well, this time around the Pats managed to handle an inferior team and a set of officials intent on giving the game away. Unlike the last time the faced this situation (way back in Baltimore), I never doubted they'd overcome.

But really, this time the officials don't even have the excuse that "we're third string replacement bums." Just inexcusable and completely transparent from the first quarter.

Blaming the refs for not winning by a larger margin? Only a pats fan...

bluemoose said:
Another dominating a victory for the Patriots. After this win, I don't see a team we can't beat on our way to the Superbowl.

*roll-eyes*
A second half victory over one of the worst teams in the NFL...is everyone from the east coast this arrogant? Or is it just a New England thing?

Bash the "Bills" they deserve it. And I am from buffalo. Ya gotta like to watch them loose..... I get pissed off if they win now.

Back