Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Weather looks frightful for the Sunday Night game
- Aldon Smith will be this weeks JJ Watt
- SF will try a cover defense (and good luck with that)
- Pats keep on rollin' towards N'Orleans

Yup, it's going to be a fine evening to settle down in front of the sixty inch with a nice fire going and sip on a wonderful RIS...

Cheers! :mug:

I admire the fortitude in advance, but Harvey and Company have this to say about that:

SUNDAY 7PM Snow 36°
SUNDAY 10PM Rain 36°

Longjohns, turtle necks, parkas, seat cushions - and pockets stuffed with a crapton of chemical hand warmers - should see you through...

Cheers, Good Luck With That, and Don't Forget To Wave At The Camera ;)

I'll be there. Section 120

I have long johns, sweatpants, jeans and maybe snowboarding pants. Cold weather underarmor, shirt, sweatshirt, jersey, and waterproof windbreaker. This worked well two years ago against the colts. That day was freezing. I hope it snows. Rain just sucks.

Oh and of course, hat, gloves and winter socks. Those are the parts of my body that I hate getting cold. Those hand warmers are a great idea.

Menu:
smoked pulled pork with bacon
steak tips
cornbread stuffing with bacon
chili with sausage
burgers and dogs

bluemoose said:
What are you having, dogs toasted over the burnt out shell of your Super Bowl dreams?

Screenshot_2012-12-16-09-22-52-1.png

I'm up top... Section 331. I am only three rows up though and if I lean a little to my left, I look down the 50

Hmmmm... I'm almost completely opposite of you on the Patriot's side 310. Look for me. Once it starts to rain I'll be the shirtless guy with Parity painted across his chest.

Latest posts

Back