Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note...

196158_401481883263298_451447114_n.png

He says he's embarassed and it was part of their game plan, it wasn't to run up the score.:)

I'm going to go take a long shower tonight and clean the dirty ....... **** yea go Pats

I can't figure out who sucks more: the patriots or the 49ers. It's like watching two bad high school teams.

I'm waiting for Cape's and Bird's Most Dominant Excuses of the Millennium.

And look, the Cards won a game. And this time it wasn't against the Patriots. :p

Cape Brewing said:
Blah blah blah. They looked like ****. It happens once in a blue moon. Let's get the playoffs started

Already preparing for a loss to Jacksonville next week?

I feel really good about the Pats this morning. If we can suck that bad and come within a good kick return of winning against the 9ers, in the rain and crap, we should have no problem handling them in the Superbowl. Bill now has something to motivate the team with. When we look back at this moment in the afterglow of a Superbowl victory, we will realize what a good loss this was for the franchise.

hahahhahaha!!!

the best part was that all you dumb little pats fans had to sit out in the rain, get your hopes waayyyyy high for some massive comeback, only to fall flat your face.

that was hilarious.

Good win for the Niners was loving it up until about 3 minutes into the 3rd. Dumb to take the foot off the gas, won't happen again I don't think. Also, looks like we got a QB.

Still all credit to Tom Terrific, I thought he was gonna pull it out.

Other thoughts on the game, Welker is a vagina. Every pass that is thrown to him that **** midget asks for a flag. Too bad Goldson clipped Hernandez instead of Welker, that hit would have put Wes in the hospital.

Meh. Pats played like absolute **** for a half, but unlike most teams when the Pats suck it's never for more than 30 minutes. They didn't deserve to win in the least, but after watching the Pats in the second half... you can't be feeling GREAT as a San Fran fan this morning, can you?

In the past few seasons, Pats have completely **** the bed early in the playoffs, against the Ravens and against the JETS. Like all teams, they sometimes seem to get ahead of themselves. I'm just taking this loss as being the wake-up call they needed - they aren't as good as they looked against Houston, but they aren't as bad as they looked for 30 minutes last night. But, better to get the wake-up call in Week 14 rather than in the playoffs.

I wouldn't want to be Jacksonville next week.

I was unhappy about letting them back in that game. I do think it was a combination of Tom Brady being amazing, and the coaches being retards and deciding to play the prevent you from winning defense with 10 minutes left in the 3rd. In terms of feeling happy, no matter how it shakes out, if you go in and beat a top 3 team in the NFL in their place in December when they haven't lost in December there in some ridiculous number of games straight, yeah I'm happy about it. It means the Niners can hang with anyone, something I was very unsure of. Also, Kaep going for 4 TDs means Alex is done. We look to have a real QB of the future.

I'm thinkin Denver might take it all this year...

Wouldn't be surprised seeing Denver vs. Seattle in the SB.

They played like absolutely **** for 35 minutes and like the best team in the league for about 25. Play of the game was the kickoff return after the Pats had tied it up; you could feel that all of New England's momentum just evaporated. They call the blitz, get the ball to Crabtree, and Arrington (who's not a good player but usually a good tackler) missed the tackle. Sucked. We better hope that Dennard gets healthy, and Talib stays healthy.

The "pundits" are decrying Belichick's decision to go for it on 4th-and-2 on what, the 12 yard line, but I believe 100% that it was the right call. It's what, a 50/50 proposition (maybe 40/60) that any team converts in that situation, and with how New England was playing, you've got to figure the odds were better than that. Much rather take that gamble, they potentially have 2:30 to play with the timeouts and the 2-minute warning to get a touchdown, than to punt, and then burn all the timeouts, and they hope that we can force a 3-and-out, and then get the ball back, AGAIN probably deep in our own territory, but with no timeouts and still needing a TD.

I'm thinkin Denver might take it all this year...

Wouldn't be surprised seeing Denver vs. Seattle in the SB.

Seattle now will have to go on the road in the playoffs if the Niners beat them or even just beat Arizona. That means they are done.

McBrewski's been marginally less annoying than Hoppy recently, so I guess I'm going to have to root for San Fran next week.

Whodathunk, three of New England's four losses this season have come against the NFC West?

Seattle now will have to go on the road in the playoffs if the Niners beat them or even just beat Arizona. That means they are done.

But they have the most heart of any team at the moment. Like the Rocky Balboa of the pending playoffs. San Fran, Green Bay, and Atlanta have all showed very clear signs of weakness & vulnerability despite having great records. The most points Seattle was beat by in this season games was 7.

TheDudeLebowski said:
Wow. A bunch of people from the northwest complaining about the rain? P-ssy!

I wish I knew what you were talking about but I cant dumb myself down enough.

But they have the most heart of any team at the moment. Like the Rocky Balboa of the pending playoffs. San Fran, Green Bay, and Atlanta have all showed very clear signs of weakness & vulnerability despite having great records. The most points Seattle was beat by in this season games was 7.

... same is true of New England. Four losses, twice by one, once by two, and last night by seven. How many other teams do you think, down by 28, playing that horribly, and in that kind of weather, do you think come back to tie the score?

Moral victories are, by definition, for losers - but don't count out New England, by any stretch of the imagination.

McBrewski's been marginally less annoying than Hoppy recently, so I guess I'm going to have to root for San Fran next week.

Whodathunk, three of New England's four losses this season have come against the NFC West?

No way Seattle beats NE in NE. The Clink is an abomination. They built that stadium with acoustics to funnel noise down onto the field. It's the biggest homefield advantage in all of sports.

I wish I knew what you were talking about but I cant dumb myself down enough.

Just need some smahtin up. It's not just you Punity. There were several comments about them handling the weather. Pat's have history in bad whether. That's why I attached the picture. I have a lot of respect for SF. They're a good team. I don't envy Pat's practice this week. I bet a lot of drills in 20 degree weather and rain. It's a good thing they've allowed a couple of losses. You don't wanna go into the SuperBowl with all wins.

... same is true of New England.

But you gotta worry about Denver. And they're going into the playoffs on fire, taking no prisoners. They are definitely not the same team you guys played during week 5.

I wouldn't discount Seattle. They're very much a carbon copy of SF with more heart and a better QB / RB combo. Not much heart in NE... it's all about calculated decisions and strategy... And Brady. Plus they tend to falter when it matters most.

Yeah, they play a great style of ball, and they have a huge advantage at home. Still they'll be beat. They played 2 unbelievably ****ty teams back to back and reveled in running up the score. Pete Carroll might be the worst sport in all of professional sports, who the **** runs a fake punt up by 30. I hope if the Niners have the opportunity to run it up, if they win as it will be a tough game, but if they do I hope they run it up big. Would love to see Pete get a Sean Peyton leg break on the sidelines.

I wouldn't discount Seattle. They're very much a carbon copy of SF with more heart and a better QB / RB combo.

Frank Gore >> Marshawn Lynch. Although we all know that Lynch is the hardest hitter in football.

I'll also take San Fran's new QB over Russell Wilson.

There certainly are similarities between the squads, but San Fran's proven that they can win big games on the road. They also went deep in the playoffs last year, and SHOULD have made it to the Super Bowl.

But you gotta worry about Denver. And they're going into the playoffs on fire, taking no prisoners. They are definitely not the same team you guys played during week 5.

... neither is New England. Despite last night's struggles, "Week 15 New England" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Week 5 New England," particularly on the defensive side, particularly in the defensive backfield.

Frank Gore >> Marshawn Lynch. Although we all know that Lynch is the hardest hitter in football.

I'll also take San Fran's new QB over Russell Wilson.

There certainly are similarities between the squads, but San Fran's proven that they can win big games on the road. They also went deep in the playoffs last year, and SHOULD have made it to the Super Bowl.

I think Russell Wilson is great. But long term, maybe even right now, you take the 6'5 guy with the stronger arm who is showing all the same traits Wilson is in other aspects of his game.

TheDudeLebowski said:
Just need some smahtin up. It's not just you Punity. There were several comments about them handling the weather. Pat's have history in bad whether. That's why I attached the picture. I have a lot of respect for SF. They're a good team. I don't envy Pat's practice this week. I bet a lot of drills in 20 degree weather and rain. It's a good thing they've allowed a couple of losses. You don't wanna go into the SuperBowl with all wins.

I was being sarcastic due to comment made about the rain. NE has played in a lot worse then rain and done alright

Back