Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another dominating performance by the patriots! Is there no one else?

(stumped... Unable to think of anyone)

cakewalk.JPG

I'll give you Indy and maybe an upstart Broncos; after that meh. Yeah, there are others and you're playing a couple of them over the next two weeks.

Cape Brewing said:
New England Patriots <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know. :rockin:

#INDYCOLTS. Enough said.

For sure, well played by the Hawks. R Dub's better that I thought. And yeah, we kinda proved the Marshall thing, e'eryone else was hurt. He's a beast.

Well deserved win for the Hacks. The thing that stings the most about this loss isn't that we now have to beat GB at Lambeau, it's that we're all going to have to listen to f'n Hoppy jab about how the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl this year or whatever else he's currently delusional about. Bears are still going to the PO's, but listening to that a$$hat spout off about how much he doesn't know about football for the next month is really going to be annoying.

Mr. Asshat to you. We goin to the SUPERBOWL!!! ;)

On pace to score.... Most.... points..... ever.

That will be a great thing to talk about with your friends

Packers - check
Patriots - check
Bears - check

Nah. Very impressed with Brandom Marshall. Cutler is played well too. Just a good game between two good teams. Shocking the Hawks won without forcing turnovers. Tate is turning into a reliable maybe even a go-to type reciever. Indisputable evidence my @ss

Hell, I feel sorry for her; hope she doesn't go off the deep end because of it. I really like that Jeane Claude kickboxer chop however. :p

It's been a very long time since they've been relevant, so I won't talk trash until my team starts proving it regularly. I hate the eagles, I hate the cowboys and I don't care about the giants...only that they're ahead of us in the race.

I hope Eli throws 11 picks and the defense freezes in their cleats tonight.

It's a home game and I'll be about three deep in Flying Dog Wildeman IPAs by the second quarter. Might even bust out some homebrew if the game isn't a total disaster.

Go skins. :tank:

Nah NFL Sunday ticket... am I factually wrong with anything I said...

I wasn't aware that you were considering anything you said to be fact. Guess I had it wrong, you're not ill informed.....

daaaa bears still suck!!

I'll ask you the same question that I asked your counterpart, moto.... what's your definition of the word "suck"? What's the Packers' record this season? Who's the most sacked QB in the league? And just for fun, who's team is named after homosexual activity?

I wasn't aware that you were considering anything you said to be fact. Guess I had it wrong, you're not ill informed.....

There are 24 qb's I would take over cutler my qb is ranked 24 ahead of yours bears don't suck just there qb... I will take most sacks over 13td passes and 13 ints. What's your definition of suck?

nay, the great gazoo will fall, like his brother before him.

so it is written.

the gospel according to moto.

So which teams do you guys think have a better shot at filling the last two NFC Playoff spots (taking future schedule, current record & stats, etc. into account)?

Same question for AFC...

no i'm not - i'm an *******.

Wow moto, I never thought I'd agree with you so whole heartedly. It was hard to not like that post. ;)

So which teams do you guys think have a better shot at filling the last two NFC Playoff spots (taking future schedule, current record & stats, etc. into account)?

Same question for AFC...

Whoever doesn't win the Norris, will get a WC spot. I'm hoping it's the Packers, but it could go either way. Two weeks ago, I would've thought otherwise, but I'd have to say the Seahawks have a better chance than anyone else.

AFC? Dunno.... I'd have to say either Pittsburg, if Worthlessberger gets healthy soon, or Cincy and Indy.

RMFT In my opinion the most interesting football is played outside the NFL.

I'll bite..... what kinda football do you like, Sparky? The anticipation literally has me on the edge of my keyboard....

Back