Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I choose

Ahhh-My-Face.gif

OW! You almost hit my face!!!

Here's one thing I think we can all agree with. ESPN F*ck off we don't give two sh!ts about the Jets. Alabama would probably kick their arse. STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

I was referring to college football. There are parts of the country where the National Championship game has more viewers than the Super Bowl.

Roll Tide

I was referring to college football. There are parts of the country where the National Championship game has more viewers than the Super Bowl.

Roll Tide

Might wanna go back and read the last 11,585 posts or so. I believe there is a minor league thread around here. It might be tough to find, but when you do, please PM Hoppydaze with the address. We're getting sick of him too.

Cape Brewing said:
Even ESPN... who HATES the Pats is finally getting the idea right...

I don't get the Falcons being number 2. I'm positive the pats would destroy them in a matchup

Wow. Lovely. I suppose the thread is labeled appropriately.

Your inexperience fails you young Jedi... Follow your instincts. Let it flow from deep within. Google the tiny little shtsplat town your advisary is from and ask him who lives in "cousin-humpin country". Uuuuuuse the force Sparky. Uuuuuuse the force.

i meant no harm. I most truly did not. But i had
to grow bigger. So bigger i got. I biggered my
factory. I biggered my roads. I biggered my
wagons. I biggered the loads of the thneeds i
shipped out. I was shippping them forth to the
south! To the east! To the west! To the north! I
went right on biggering...selling more thneeds.
And i biggered my money, which everyone needs.

:mug:

Your inexperience fails you young Jedi... Follow your instincts. Let it flow from deep within. Google the tiny little shtsplat town your advisary is from and ask him who lives in "cousin-humpin country". Uuuuuuse the force Sparky. Uuuuuuse the force.

what, are you helping a college football guy now? you've gone soft, cape. your time is up, old man.

what, are you helping a college football guy now? you've gone soft, cape. your time is up, old man.

Pfft. Please. College football ba-lows.

I was tryin to help the little fella. He's in here... all alone, with three widdle posts to his name. Poor guy. I was just trying help. Cause thats what i do. I'm a helper.

I think all three are having ROY type seasons...too bad there's only one award; no way Wilson gets it being the least ESPN hyped of the three.

I know that Luck has to pass it more but Jesus 21 total turnovers sometimes I feel like the colts are winning inspite of Luck trying to throw the game away

Keep in mind, though... Luck has taken a team with two freakin' wins last year and brought them - almost singlehandedly - to 8-4 and likely in the playoffs. Seattle was still a seven-win team last year, and I'd argue that the biggest chunk of their improvement this year has been defensively. Washington, they only won five games in 2011 but that's a team that has been underperforming their talent level until this year.

Luck's also been dealing with the pressure of playing as the #1 overall pick and replacing one of the best QBs of his generation.

Russell Wilson's overall numbers have been better than Luck, but if I'm starting a franchise today I'm still deciding between Luck and RGIII. RGIII deserves the ROY award, but those two guys still go 1-2 if they redid the draft. Cleveland takes Russell Wilson over Weeden, but Miami probably sticks with Tannehill.

Back