Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look. The New York Football Giants are awesome. We all know this. They've won 2 superbowls led by none other than ELI Manning. You cant spell elite without eli. Yeah, he doesnt throw for 350+ a game, nor does he have 38+ td tosses, but you know what? He wins. He wins on the road. He wins superbowls. I dont give a **** if they got 10-6 or 9-7 as long as they make the playoffs. Why? Because it doesnt matter if your first (Pats) or 4th (Giants) or last (Giants), if you're in... anything can happen. The Giants have improved since last year too, Eli will only get better, thee BEST D line in football, high level wr's, great young rb's (if you know anything), and their D wont be devastated from injury from the get go. Get used to it. NEW. YORK. GIANTS. Do work, son. 22's!!!!

btw, Warren Moon better be gettin some respect in best qb discussion. Ima thrown down!

/drunk

He was at one point; sounds like those demons may not have been entirely kicked (which may have been why Andy Reid was keeping him close by to begin with). No word on the cause of death yet, other than it wasn't suicide and it doesn't appear to have been foul play.

the_bird said:
He was at one point; sounds like those demons may not have been entirely kicked (which may have been why Andy Reid was keeping him close by to begin with). No word on the cause of death yet, other than it wasn't suicide and it doesn't appear to have been foul play.

Yeah
but its kind of a catch 22 I guess. If he has a place to stay and probably making more money than me 'assisting strength coaches' he's gunna fall back in to those old ways. My guess is oxy that's more common in my neck of the woods......

Annnnnddd Back to football.

My seahawks are opening a WR retirement home, Bryant...Braylon Edwards.......OWENS??

-edit- I should mention that antonio was cut already

My seahawks are opening a WR retirement home, Bryant...Braylon Edwards.......OWENS??

Edwards sucks cock. Owens could give you some games. Owens will however be gone soon. At which point he'll go broke again, realize he's still all alone, his mental issues will catch up to him, he won't get help, and he'll end up doing a Seau. Too bad.

Edwards sucks cock. Owens could give you some games. Owens will however be gone soon. At which point he'll go broke again, realize he's still all alone, his mental issues will catch up to him, he won't get help, and he'll end up doing a Seau. Too bad.

That would be my guess. I have to imagine his mouth got sore after a while, so he probably just started in with the handjobs instead. I mean, that's a whole lotta cocks.

Hmm, I do believe the only one sucking cocks in my post was Braylon Edwards. And really it was what 4 of them? That isn't that many if it's one at a time.

The only thing that makes that article even better is now Santonio Holmes is a little banged up as well. Please, for all the is holy, let Holmes be the poster child on that team again.

Back