Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like the matrix when the cat crosses the entryway twice (or 4x) around here.

images

I'm just sitting around dodging quickly all the flying dicks and old defenses coming at me.

MY GOD, I wish "Hard Knocks" was following the Jets again. Cromartie is such a ****ing moron *********. It wasn't enough that he hurt Santonio Holmes with an unnecessary hit, now he's taking cheap shots on Dustin Keller. What a ****ing tool. Not that he was in great control before, but Rex Ryan has lost all control. Holy crap, that would be more interesting that watching the QB "controversy" in Miami.

Fook that ****e, I can't wait to see julius peppers lined up across from marshall newhouse. Discount double check is gonna be feeling some heat this season.

What! Peppers won't save da Bears! They have more problems than what Peppers can answer!

WTF? where's all the Broncos hype, I went back 3 pages and didn't see anything, is it just cuz we got rid of pretty boy? I guess 3 pages on here is like 3 minutes though huh.

WTF? where's all the Broncos hype, I went back 3 pages and didn't see anything, is it just cuz we got rid of pretty boy? I guess 3 pages on here is like 3 minutes though huh.

Lol, the Broncos will make the playoffs and get gaped again. Peyton made sure to go to a team where he wouldn't be expected to win a Super Bowl or have to face his little bro in the playoffs. If he'd really wanted to win he would have chosen the Niners.

Lol, the Broncos will make the playoffs and get gaped again. Peyton made sure to go to a team where he wouldn't be expected to win a Super Bowl or have to face his little bro in the playoffs. If he'd really wanted to win he would have chosen the Niners.

Sounds right.

Denver should win that division, just based on how bad every other team in that division is. ****, the 37 players that New England is going to release between now and Week 1 would make a better team than Kansas City or Oakland. They won the division last year with a QB who's worse than Julian Edelman.

Ahhhh. Life is good.

On the early train home... heading home, grabbing my youngest (5 yrs old), hopping' back in the truck and heading to Gillette so he can bask in the pure epic awesomeness that is TMDFTOTM... YOUR New England Patriots. Got the "mini-tailgate" all lined up for the big man. Couple of assorted IPAs for daddy and assorted juice boxes for the boss (in solo cups of course). Got some steak tips, some potato salad, some crunchy rustic bread and some chips. The little charcoal Weber is packed and we'll be ready to roll when I walk in. Mom's got him all ready to go.

I can hear the conversation now once the game starts.

Him: "Dad, are they always this awesome!?"
me: "c'mon, you know they are. You watch every minute of their games on tv"
Him: "I know but they seem way more awesome in person!"
Me: "yeah... That'll happen"
Him: "the Jets suck balls"
Me: "atta boy".

What game you talking about Willis? Apparently ESPN knows which team is more awesome to watch with a massive fan base to put on air tonight.

DesertBrew said:
What game you talking about Willis? Apparently ESPN knows which team is more awesome to watch with a massive fan base to put on air tonight.

Are you saying SD's fan base is bigger than ours?

Preseason but they are still throwing a football around.... And it ended up just as a lot of folks would have expected.... A dominating Pats win.

On a serious note, all of New England is about to have a massive circle jerk over this kid Chandler Jones. The offense really didn't need much (I'm not really worried about the o-line yet) and they got Lloyd which is a huge deal. Plus McDaniels is back so the offense is the least of folks' concern. The D on the other hand... They new some big time help and up-front getting any kind of pressure on the QB would cascade through the rest of the D and only help. Jones really seemed to be able bring that heat last night. I know it is one one preseason game but the kid looked good. We'll see.

On a serious note, all of New England is about to have a massive circle jerk over this kid Chandler Jones. The offense really didn't need much (I'm not really worried about the o-line yet) and they got Lloyd which is a huge deal. Plus McDaniels is back so the offense is the least of folks' concern. The D on the other hand... They new some big time help and up-front getting any kind of pressure on the QB would cascade through the rest of the D and only help. Jones really seemed to be able bring that heat last night. I know it is one one preseason game but the kid looked good. We'll see.

The Saints players have been talking up Jones all week. That's one of the real nice things about the joint practices - reporters talking to the Saints players and actually getting an opinion out of them! They ask Nate Solder how Jones looks, he says "well, all of our defensive linemen are good." They ask the Saints' linemen, they tell you that he's going to be a PLAYER.

Telling you right now, he's Jevon Kearse 2.0

Yeah... I am taking the reserved approach on Jones. There have been a bunch of "studs" in preseason that end up... Not so much... When the season starts. The kid looked good though. That's all you can ask.

Well, when he was drafted there was no question about his talent, he seemed to fall because teams didn't think he'd be able to contribute right away. He's shown in practices all along; this isn't just the kid having a good game, it's a continuation of a really good camp, his showing that he can play NOW with the big boys.

Well, when Miami releases Chad Johnson in two weeks (his head coach is very disappointed in how often Chad swears), you can sign him to reunited with TO.

There's a 50/50 chance that Deion Branch is available, too, if you guys want to send another 1st-rounder to the Pats.

Chandler Jones was a solid pick. But you can put as much stock in his performance as you can in the Pats offensive performance. It's preseason, the flea bite on my dog's ass is more important. Nice to see rookies look competent, but everything else other than injuries is not important.

Back