Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4wPhk.gif

I have to say, when I was watching non-Patriot games last weekend, every time I saw a defensive back break up a pass I got a little jealous. I'm more than a little nervous that Pat Chung is still out.

exactly why i figured you were working for them!

its the perfect kind of selective data analysis you're best at!

So, the most popular team is the team that won the last Super Bowl?

You don't say... :rolleyes:

Granted, that poll is a bit (?) biased, but indeed there are Packer fans all over the world. I remember years ago (when the Packers sucked) I was watching CNN on location in Scotland and there in the background was some dude wearing a Packer jacket. Sorry, but Pack fans are everywhere.....

Granted, that poll is a bit (?) biased, but indeed there are Packer fans all over the world. I remember years ago (when the Packers sucked) I was watching CNN on location in Scotland and there in the background was some dude wearing a Packer jacket. Sorry, but Pack fans are everywhere.....

either that, or people from Wisconsin are so poor they only have packer clothes and hunting clothes!

That's awesome. Their expressions from left to right read happy, confused and pissed. Which was the full range of emotions NE fan went through.

Tried to find a stock frame for my paper. Not easy. 8x12 is a weird shape for frames. Which means I got to get a custom frame. I have that uneasy buyers remorse feeling. Maybe it'll fade tomorrow.

Hence that uneasy feeling! So far it's looking pretty cool in the super sized embossed G envelope.

Thanks ABG. So I shouldn't have went to the end cap and grabbed the $3 one I guess.

No, it didn't fit; had a weird back opening. That one is perfect! I got a bar that is mahogany with very dark trim and will match great. Gracias

The green "matting" behind it is actually the cheap piece of paper that came in the frame. It fit perfectly and looked good, so I left it. I'm just trying to figure out where to hang it now.

As for hitting, my vote is that James Harrison should be banned for life.

If I were an owner like you I would feel that way too. Given the huge lawsuit you're facing from ex-players sueing the league for "not protecting them from head injuries"... that would give me the heeby jeebies too.

I hope the ex-player don't win and end up taking your house or something.

Back