Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... have the Colts just won two games in a row? I don't know how the tiebreakers work, but are they now in a tie for last place, instead of being there all by their lonesome?

... have the Colts just won two games in a row? I don't know how the tiebreakers work, but are they now in a tie for last place, instead of being there all by their lonesome?

They are tied in the win column. The Queens and the Ewes each have yet to play this week. But yes, if everyone loses out from here, there will be a three way tie.

... I was saying that I don't know how the tiebreakers work for draft standing; is it division record that determines who gets the #1 overall pick?

I thought it was simply last overall playoff standings...

so... it would be Division record, conf record, strength of common opponents, etc etc... just backwards.

Tiebreakers

• Strength of schedule for the previous season is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same winning percentage. The team with the lowest strength of schedule percentage wins the tiebreaker and picks ahead of all other teams with the same record.

• Divisional and conference records are the next step in the tie-breaking procedure.

• As a last resort, a coin toss is used to determine the order of selection for teams with the same winning percentage.

_

Pfft. Please Bird. That D has been SOLID for almost two full quarters. Kinda. I have zero idea what you are concerned with.

AND... Chung is back.

Liiiiiights out!!!

KC is going to run the table with their last 2 games making it 3 in a row. They'll be serious contenders to represent the AFC in the 2012 Super Bowl. Then, the Packers can get their revenge with their 3rd consecutive SB win. Romeo does win Coach of the Year though.

Patriots, you resting for the playoffs?

Ok, that's it. I gotta hit the road. I hate driving 5+ hours to cheeseville. Happy holidays everyone.

Nah, Brady just spent the first half surveying the competition.

And giving half of new england coronaries for Christmas...

So? The "mighty" Pats haven't won a playoff game in 4 years, it aint that easy to do, as you'll find out.

_

One word. 49ers!! It feels damn good to see my boys in the play-offs this year. Do I think they'll go far? Hmmmmmm, probably not. I think they'll make it past the first game though. Whether they win or lose though, on Super Bowl Sunday I'll be rooting for whoever the NFC team is for one simple reason.....

AFC = THE SUCK!!!

Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

OpenContainer said:
One word. 49ers!! It feels damn good to see my boys in the play-offs this year. Do I think they'll go far? Hmmmmmm, probably not. I think they'll make it past the first game though. Whether they win or lose though, on Super Bowl Sunday I'll be rooting for whoever the NFC team is for one simple reason.....

AFC = THE SUCK!!!

Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Yeah, suck just like the Niners and that weak azz division.

Watched the Little Ceasars Bowl last night at BW3 with some Packer fans. I don't think packer fans have a mild setting...

Unfortunately we are going to be partying with other friends on game day, so we won't be able to trash talk each other. We'll be lucky if these other friends even have the game on.

WOOT! I just found out there is a chance the Lions will be playing the 49'ers in the first round! THERE IS HOPE!

Back