Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know for sure is that my Packers are 2-0, the Viqueens and the Cowgirls are 0-2, and we're going into Soldier Field next week to throw down with an overrated Bears team that also happens to be 2-0. As long as we don't play down to their level, we should be all alone at the top of the NFC North, which is where we will hopefully stay for the next 14 weeks.

I'm from NE Ohio. The Browns are guaranteed to lose this year, and next year, and the year after that.

I'll bet you a homebrew that The Lions will win more games than the Browns! You should really think about it. Look back on the two losses we've had so far. I DARE you tell me that fate, or God, is not making them lose!

I already have a bet with a Browns fan, but the way I see it, I'm still playing some pretty good odds. :D

All I know for sure is that my Packers are 2-0, the Viqueens and the Cowgirls are 0-2, and we're going into Soldier Field next week to throw down with an overrated Bears team that also happens to be 2-0. As long as we don't play down to their level, we should be all alone at the top of the NFC North, which is where we will hopefully stay for the next 14 weeks.

A FudgePacker fan saying the Bearlies are overrated? I can die in peace now that I have officially seen everything.

I can die in peace now that I have officially seen everything.

Well, you haven't seen all those Punktriot fans talking smack or making excuses for Bellychick or Thomasina Brandy. Guess they wish they could have spy-cammed ol' Lard ass's locker room this time.

Come on, Man it's football season liven this place up!

I used to work with a guy that is a die hard Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, Duke Basketball, and Michigan Football fan

San Diego Chargers <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know. :rockin:

:D

I used to work with a guy that is a die hard Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, Duke Basketball, and Michigan Football fan

So why you're saying is that he had great taste in college football but no taste whatsoever in the other sports? Weird!

GO BLUE!!!

2007: san diego chargers <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... You're stupid.

There.... Now you know. :rockin:

2008: san diego chargers <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... You're stupid.

2009: san diego chargers <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... You're stupid.

2010: san diego chargers <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... You're stupid.

;) :)

The Vikings won't make it to the super bowl while Childress around. He's got to be one of the worst coaches in the nfl.

All of MN teams suck. Too conservative and won't spend any money on quality players. Word is that if Childress loses another game he'll be out!!!! Some other idot will be the new scape goat!!!I'd make those MF's practice outside when is -10F....that'll learn em!!!

I don't know, this year that title HAS to go to the Jets.

Oh don't sell the Chargers short! Are you kidding, if they win this weekend to go 2-1, the Charger fans will start oozing out of the woodwork telling everyone how the Chargers are the most dominant team ever to grace the field and that THIS is the year!

(still cracking up over Desert's post) :mug:

If Favre goes 0-4, who thinks he retires and blames it on an injury?

It is getting tiresome to watch countless "Vikings Panicking" reports on ESPN. They lost to the saints and miami, 2 respectable teams. If they lose to detroit on sunday, maybe he will retire.

you dumb f*cking vikings fans got what you deserved.

where's your favre billboard now!??!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Never said I was a Vikes fan Butt Pirate!!!! I said the Vikes suck and have sucked for years.
I'm all about NCAA Football SEC dammit, and yes your damn Badgers too!!!!
I hope the Queens go 0-4. They should never let that Prima-donna skip preseason.

If Favre goes 0-4, who thinks he retires and blames it on an injury?

He is injured. My Dr. is the Vikes team Dr. and he said Favre's physical was horrible. Can't move his ankle, hip, shoulder or his lip when he talks. I asked why he signed off on him and he said he wanted his job......:drunk:

He is injured. My Dr. is the Vikes team Dr. and he said Favre's physical was horrible. Can't move his ankle, hip, shoulder or his lip when he talks. I asked why he signed off on him and he said he wanted his job......:drunk:
He obviously doesn't want his job that much if he is breaching confidentiality...

Even if Favre is hurt, his ego is way too big for him to ever step aside. Vikings look like crap - sure, they played good teams, but they looked pretty crappy in both games. Favre looked like a guy who needed training camp (whodathunk?)

Maybe he'll start retiring every Sunday after the game, so that the team has to beg him to reconsider and he "unretires" at the end of each week. He won't have to practice any more, and he'll get Chili on his knees at least once weekly.

I've got to say that as a huge Vikings fan I kinda saw this coming. My brother asks why I am so negative and I tell him I'm not. I just know my team. I will always continue to support them but I'm not delusional. One thing that's great about not expecting too much is I don't have to be sp heavily medicated when Sunday rolls around. ;)

FIRE Chilly! I have NEVER liked him as a head coach. If I know the exact play they are going to run 90% of the time then you know damn well the defense does too.

I've got to say that as a huge Vikings fan I kinda saw this coming. My brother asks why I am so negative and I tell him I'm not. I just know my team. I will always continue to support them but I'm not delusional. One thing that's great about not expecting too much is I don't have to be sp heavily medicated when Sunday rolls around. ;)

FIRE Chilly! I have NEVER liked him as a head coach. If I know the exact play they are going to run 90% of the time then you know damn well the defense does too.

If Childress were to be fired do you think they'll promote Frazier to head coach or flip the entire coaching staff upside down? Frazier has had a reputation for the past couple of years as being an up and coming head coach and Tony Dungy has said that if he were to take a position as a football czar that Frazier would be his first choice to coach the team. Firing Childress, bringing in Dungy in a Holmgren like position and promoting Frazier to head coach wouldn't be too shabby.

Then again I've talked to a lot of Viking fans who think that the hype for Frazier is unwarranted. He has interviewed for quite a few positions the past few years without ever being offered a head coaching job so that raises a few questions as well.

Latest posts

Back