Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's "60 pt/game, fastest offence in football Duck Bastids" to you.:D

Yeah... against Portland State at home maybe!

Just wait for a few weeks until you get to Pullman! And then... The Cougars will... and... Ummm.... nevermind.

...bastid.

This one is awesome.

DutchBoy.jpg

I guess as an Auburn student I need to say something to the effect of "Cam Newton is black Jesus." Yea, that sums it up.

This one is awesome.

DutchBoy.jpg

That night be the funniest thing on the web. I say that a lot, but I mean it this time. And nice avatar. Maybe Clay will ahve another big game tomorrow. And as long as the Pack doesn't give up another 18 penalties, maybe we'll beat the Kittens.

oh and baltimore is poo. Although they may (and I use that term loosely), have a chance this week against pittsburgh with their 3rd (I mean forth) string qb in this week.

poo

oh and baltimore is poo. Although they may (and I use that term loosely), have a chance this week against pittsburgh with their 3rd (I mean forth) string qb in this week.

poo

I don't want to hear that 3rd string qb ****. The rapist wouldn't be able to do **** and baltimore has eaten "mr. 30 second release" alive every time they have every played against him. You should be thankful that batch is starting.

well played.

Either way, I will be tipping a few back and looking forward to a crazy physical game as always on Sunday...It will be awesome.

I'd say good luck but I hate the ravens. So I hope you lose.

--cheers:)

Should be a hell of a game. Gotta love watching the best rivarly in the NFL!

Amen!!! I am soooo looking forward to this game. Both Ds are playing well. Both Os are struggling although last week they both looked good. Glad to see that Rice is most likely going to play. I would hate to read the "Yeah we lost but Rice was out." excuse. I have some serious concerns about Batch.

Dataz - I hate the Ravens probably as much as you hate the Steelers. However, I respect the game you play. This is truly the best rivalry in the NFL. It is hard hitting, nothing left on the field football unlike the cheating, spy-gate style of football the Pats play. If its not the Steelers in the SB then I hope it is the Ravens.

the both blow... it'll be one helluva of an exciting game though... nothing like a nice 2-0 game to watch on a Sunday with two of the crappiest offenses going.

It's like the old Eddie Murphy bit about Aids.

"Mr. Johnson, you have Aids"
"Aids? But I'm not a homosexual."
"Sure you're not a homosexual"

"Ravens fans and Steeler fans, your offenses suck"
"Offenses suck? Who cares, we LOVE defensive battles!"
"Sure you love defensive battles"

YOU ALL FEAR BRADY'S HAIR!!!!!!

the New England pretty boys are giving up over 27 points a game already, so I guess you wouldn't understand...

It's just hard for you to swallow being the third best team in your division...the run is over...

"the best rivalry in the NFL"? Who are rivals? Ravens and Steelers?

from an expansion team? probably not.

i didn't even know they were rivals

you are gay. the ravens (i.e. browns) took the browns team (not an expansion team...) and kept the rivalry alive by actually being competative...

football 101

call it what you want, the ravens is officially an expansion team.

nobody cares about your "rivalry" lol

Ravens have existed for almost 10 years now. That's a hell of a rivalry there. If they're going to be the best rivalry in the NFL, you might want to notify the rest of the league so we can be properly awed. We need to know these things.

btw... Cleveland has a team named the Browns now. Maybe you've heard of their team president? Holmgren? Ring a bell? :D

Back