Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full replay of SB 51 on NFL network right now, Q3 nearly over, Pats just scored their first TD. 28-9 ATL.
I dunno...looks sketchy, but if any team and QB could pull off the Greatest Comeback Of All Time, I'll bet on the Patriots...

Cheers! ;)

10200-NP11%20New%20England%20Patriots%20Super%20Bowl%2051%20Campions.jpg

[edit/ps]
- Brady was a stone cold killah in the fourth quarter and OT
- That said, if James White had gotten the MVP I wouldn't have argued
- Edelman's 4Q catch banished the ghost of Tyree...

Full replay of SB 51 on NFL network right now, Q3 nearly over, Pats just scored their first TD. 28-9 ATL.
I dunno...looks sketchy, but if any team and QB could pull off the Greatest Comeback Of All Time, I'll bet on the Patriots...

Cheers! ;)

10200-NP11%20New%20England%20Patriots%20Super%20Bowl%2051%20Campions.jpg

[edit/ps]
- Brady was a stone cold killah in the fourth quarter and OT
- That said, if James White had gotten the MVP I wouldn't have argued
- Edelman's 4Q catch banished the ghost of Tyree...

200w.webp

Actually taking off the trash talk hat again for a moment...

I think the whole "GOAT" conversation is brutally overplayed to be honest. Is it Brady or someone else? Whatever. I admit the debate is fun sometimes. You get to dive into nerdy details...

Regardless....

Whenever I hear, "Well, Joe Montana never lost a Super Bowl".... I think... "wow... that person is dumber than a bag of rocks".

Right... he never lost a SB because he lost before he got there. How effin stupid is that argument? "Oh well, yeah, he's the best because he didn't make it to the SB instead of losing IN the SB".

So stupid.

Sorry... just a pet peeve

Carry on

The rules constantly change, it's the ultimate team sport...so to say whoever has the most SB wins is the greatest is just as stupid. Personally I thinks it's very likely that all Marino, Elway, Aikman, Montana, Rodgers would have equal success if they were in Brady's identical situation. Thing is, there's is no such thing...so even to argue GOAT or claim is just so stupid and insecure that anyone who does it should get aids and die.

Brady is the most successful QB of all time, yes. His dedication to his team and health is unmatched. Incredible QB. That should be enough for you massholes.

Actually taking off the trash talk hat again for a moment...

I think the whole "GOAT" conversation is brutally overplayed to be honest. Is it Brady or someone else? Whatever. I admit the debate is fun sometimes. You get to dive into nerdy details...

Regardless....

Whenever I hear, "Well, Joe Montana never lost a Super Bowl".... I think... "wow... that person is dumber than a bag of rocks".

Right... he never lost a SB because he lost before he got there. How effin stupid is that argument? "Oh well, yeah, he's the best because he didn't make it to the SB instead of losing IN the SB".

So stupid.

Sorry... just a pet peeve

Carry on

Blake Bortles hasn't lost a Super Bowl.

Fact.

The rules constantly change, it's the ultimate team sport...so to say whoever has the most SB wins is the greatest is just as stupid. Personally I thinks it's very likely that all Marino, Elway, Aikman, Montana, Rodgers would have equal success if they were in Brady's identical situation. Thing is, there's is no such thing...so even to argue GOAT or claim is just so stupid and insecure that anyone who does it should get aids and die.

Brady is the most successful QB of all time, yes. His dedication to his team and health is unmatched. Incredible QB. That should be enough for you massholes.

Robert Horry has more NBA rings than Jordan.

Using Patriot fan logic, Horry is far superior to Jordan.

I like it when the media says something like... "picture of the two GOATs together."

It really doesn't matter who the hell is in the picture with Brady, know what I'm saying?

It's not as cool as "Boston Strong" but I am starting to come around on "Blitz for Six".

... and the Blitz for Six starts in two days.

Training camp btiches!!!

Blitz for Six... I just like sayin' it.

Back