Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an extra shot to the $10 drink Paul. Smh. I'm off! 6 hrs late and don't think I'll be HBT obnoxious enough to get zip tied and put into cargo

Don't sell yourself short, DB. You're obnoxious enough to get put off the Red Line in Quincy.

(You probably can figure out the context of that level of obnoxiousness even if you've never been to Boston.)

Where the hell is the Super Bowl this year? Freakin' Minnesota? On purpose!?

Uggg. I should start looking for a room I guess.

I'm only 6 miles from the stadium and 1/2 mile from the light rail. Plus I'm setting up an AirBnB hostel with 6 sets of bunk beds in my garage with a big kerosene heater. $200 per night.

Like Cape was saying: NE's competition for the last 15 years 33% of the time is some delusional team from NFC that stumbles into final game of the season. I bet the Jets could even beat the NFC contender.
Where's Darwin? TMDTOTM!

So somehow we should feel bad that the rest of the division would have a hard time beating a team of Brownies? (Not Cleveland.)

"Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh. Your wins don't count, you played bad teams!"

Hoppy would probably walk into a bar full of hot, horny woman and end up flagging the flagpole at home alone because it wasn't fair, he were the only guy in the joint.

LOL!!! Hey Paul... watch this... this'll be funny.

Ask Hoppy how many wins AFC East Teams had last year. Then ask him how many the NFC West had.

See what he says.

Like Cape was saying: NE's competition for the last 15 years 33% of the time is some delusional team from NFC that stumbles into final game of the season. I bet the Jets could even beat the NFC contender.
Where's Darwin? TMDTOTM!

Speaking of the Lions, they don't look too bad on paper so far. If they can keep the RB's healthy they might be competing for the division title! When do I start shopping for my NFC North champion T-shirt?

Wilfork is now going to be focusing on smoking meat. What the hell has he been focusing on this whole time? I assumed it was smoking meat.

wikipedia said:
MacPherson coached the Pats from 1991 to 1992 and received strong consideration for Coach of the Year honors in 1991, turning around a team that went 1–15 in 1990 and leading them to a 6–10 record in his first season. However, in his second season the team started four different quarterbacks and went 2–14. MacPherson was subsequently fired at the end of the season.

Now I understand your obsession with "goat". The bar is set so low anyone would qualify!

source

Who was the freakin coach who got electrocuted by the podium during the post-game media session. That's a great story

Edit: Clive Rush

The way I have read the story, he was at the podium, and stopped and froze mid-sentence. No one had any idea what the eff was going on and then he finally got shot back from the podium. There was some sort of short in the wiring and when he put both his hands on the podium he got electrocute to fcku.

Obviously the fans getting electrocuted carrying the goal post down rt 1 is an absolute classic as well

Latest posts

Back