Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What could you possible think I'm reaching for with that comment? Sometimes bullsh!t happens, even to Tom Brady. Constantly crying about it is pvssy ****. Knock it off and move on.

We've already covered how stupid that whole train of thought is. So under that logic, we can accuse anyone of random shti and the person who gets accused should just suck it up and "move on"?

We've already covered how stupid that whole train of thought is. So under that logic, we can accuse anyone of random shti and the person who gets accused should just suck it up and "move on"?

But he's done everything BUT suck it up and move on. He presented his case, no one is buying it... "but it's not FAIR!!!" I agree it's not fair, but what can you do? Go to the supreme court? That's just dumb.

So now Goodell can officially just make shti up about any team or player and levy any punishment he feels like making up. Congrats Hoppy... you must be psyched. Big win.

... and then the Pats are going to kick the ever lovin' fcku outta everyone anyway.

So enjoy Roger's big day.

So now Goodell can officially just make shti up about any team or player and levy any punishment he feels like making up. Congrats Hoppy... you must be psyched. Big win.

... and then the Pats are going to kick the ever lovin' fcku outta everyone anyway.

So enjoy Roger's big day.

LOL because I get sick of you crying about it and justifying it makes me Goodell lover? I hate that prick. He should have just issued a small fine. But instead, Tom, William and Bob acted like total cocks and laughed in everyone's face which made it a pissing match. Goodell (all NFL owners) vs NE. NFL handled it terribly.

The entire case was about Goodell's ability to jut make shti up as he went along as the police, prosecutor, judge, jury, and arbitrator of the entire process.

... and you repeatedly said, even this morning, Brady (and the Players association) should just suck it up, move on, and accept that.

What other conclusion can you come to other than you think Goodell should be able to do what he did at any point to any team?

And why would you think Goodell should be able to do that? Because you love him.

Freakin Houston this year. Houston sucks. Why can't they just do Miami, New Orleans, or Phoenix every year? San Diego would be good too. Forgot about San Diego

Hey there's this Gruden Favre interview thing going on @ ESPN right now. They're showing a lot of 1996 Super Bowl highlights

Moto, step up your game dude. Your not going to make the 53 man roster at this point. Show us some flash. Even the mom jokes are better that what you are putting out. And that's just plain sad.
That's TO trying to come back this year kind of pathetic.

Back