Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you nailed it.... The state blows because we don't have a zero percent crime rate.... like East Buttfcku, Wisconsin must.

You're posts are weaker than Hoppy's

Looks like the Patriots found their QB for the first four games; they've signed Dom Grady to a short term deal....

Dom Grady.jpg

I have a joke about you should be worried that they'll rerun the DNA on your goat-rape trial and they'll overturn your not guilty verdict but I can't quite piece it together and now I have to go to a meeting.

The Patriots should sign him. They need a QB for a few games since their's is a cheating, lying, obstructing, detroyer of evidence.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and I would appreciate it if you would STFU.... I'm trying to nap on my new Simmons Beautyrest luxury mattress.

.... easily the greatest mattress ever produced.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33AsJMkN788[/ame]

LOL!!

Sorry to be off-topic but SMASH's are stupid.

There... I said it.

"I'm going to make a sandwich except I'm going to make it really awesome by only using two ingredients!"

So dumb.

And anyone who disagrees is stupid

Back