Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Chris had anyone's junk in his mouth, it's Brady's. Did you even listen to the game at all? He was still shocked the Broncos pulled out the win after the fact. He jizzed all over himself the entire game about how good the Pats and Brady are. You apparently had too many dicks in your ears to notice.

And the play was holding. Did you even see my nifty GIF that slowed down the play so you fools could see it? :D

"NUH UH!!!!" You're wasting your time Finsfan.

Am I...am I seriously seeing Pats fans suggesting that the refs making a few questionable calls is some sort of nefarious conspiracy between the refs and the NFL's Front Office as retaliation for Deflate-Gate? First of all, that is probably the stupidest conspiracy possible. The refs blow calls all the time. Secondly, maaaaaybe if I'm a fan of the Pats I don't mention conspiracies that would result in changing the outcome of the game...sort of like Deflate-Gate or Spy-Gate. Those are conspiracies. Your team losing because they dropped a turd against a backup QB doesn't constitute a conspiracy.

hahaha you guys see this. Eli is now penguin boy!

EliManningPenguin.vadapt.955.high.46.jpg

But,but,but he's been a fan for like 60 years. Probably has an old leather helmet from the days they played green bay for the title in the 1800's.

I see the Honolulu blue koolaid in my pantry. I haven't drank it yet.. lions have a shot at making wildcard.

I know we're beating a dead horse here - but as soon as I saw the conditions start to turn a little bit south (actually, into typical New England-beneficial weather), I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach about the rookie punt returner. I was only surprised it took that long for him to drop one.

Also a little surprised that the team dropped him that quickly after the game. Guess that means Amendola is close to coming back, and maybe they wanted the kid's spot for another reserve TE nobody's ever heard of to fill out a couple more multiple TE sets.

You massholes are so desperate to validate your loss by it not being your fault. "The Pats lost so f*** Goodell!!!"

Classy.

Generalize much?

maybe, but...

That said.... total conspiracy by Goodell and the refs to screw the Pats out of a perfect season. How bad would that make that raging ****** nozzle Goodell look? Evil Mastermind Tom Brady... who ruined the league with his massive cheating conspiracy (on par with the Chicago Black Sox scandal) goes back to back super bowl wins with a perfect season sandwiched in between?

Riiiiiiiight.

"Uh-oh... broncos look like they are gonna lose! Quick, phantom bullshti holding call in the endzone and give em the game!"

Jealous haters.

you're right, cape. we're totally generalizing when we say all pats fans are blaming Goodell for the loss.

So now all Pats fans are "desperate to validate your loss" over an "article" of such journalistic integrity that it wraps with "fcku Roger Goodell. Fkcu him to hell".

All Miami fans are as stupid as you

Latest posts

Back