Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... If they just hadn't called the last 2 minutes of the first half so conservatively, that may have been for the win instead of OT...

Well, I am thinking that OT will favour the Patriots. Either way, Denver played a hell of a game v/s a clear favourite, and New England played a hell of a game with a few missing players to start, not to mention Gronk getting hurt.

The League really has a hard-on for ending the Pats streak, but even with all the BS calls - and that clock fiasco - they still haven't ended 'em yet.

Gronk, otoh, may be done...

Went into the game thinking, "screw the win/loss.... just don't get anyone else hurt". Fkcuing Hightower and Gronk.

Unreal.

Half the effin team has been stripped away.

brady.jpg

Look who's back. Yay.

Anyway, with the ridiculous roster attrition on offense I was hoping for a Belichick Miracle tonight. And even with the refs best efforts to take this game away, the Pats were one fair catch away from winning outright.

The real hurt is the injuries. An undefeated season was never Priority One, but now you have to wonder if there are enough bodies to hang on to home field advantage through to the AFC Championship. That would be the bigger loss...

Cheers!

Funny thing is, when they lose I don't come in here making excuses. I deal with it. You should take notes bud.

And you should blow me.

All i said was I didn't care about the win/loss... I just didn't want to see any more injuries.

What excuse is that?

Enjoy the AFC East cellar again this year.

And you should blow me.

All i said was I didn't care about the win/loss... I just didn't want to see any more injuries.

What excuse is that?

Enjoy the AFC East cellar again this year.

Funny how you take my general statement and assume its directed at you. World revolve around you much?

Back