Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah he tossed that Manning-esque duck and got bailed out by the Giants butterfingers safety.

... hit as he threw it after the Pats 9th, 10th, and 11th string o-lineman let him get bounced around in the pocket.

And yet... still marched em down with no time and no time outs for a field goal win.

Hmmmmm. Have we seen him do that before??

Hey kids,
I'm Russell Wilson and I'm s virgin. Sure, I could take advantage of my position as an almost repeat winner or the Super Bowl and slay poon in junior colleges across the Pacific Northwest like Hoppy, but I don't want to take advantage of my position. So I try to satisfy my sexuality by having a guy stand in my pool and tell me that the f'ing bird in the bush is my bird. Great. I get a f'ing bird.

F that!!!! Tom is banging the hottest woman in the world. I get a f'ing bird. In a bush. I'm not in the bush. Hell I've never been in a bush. But the bird is. My life sucks.

GOAT.

Enough about the Pats and how ridiculously awesome they are. We talk about that all day.

Let's take a moment and focus on Peyton getting pulled after tossing four more picks.

That'll be fun

Evening, bitches.

"So, how 'bout them Patriots!"

Just when you think they've not only run out of O-line, they run out of Edelman.
For most teams, a fatal mix, but not for The World Champions! :ban:

And Hoppy's either really bad at humor, or a complete moron. Any QB with no time outs and 90-something seconds on the clock that drives his team to field goal range for the winning kick deserves mega golf claps at the minimum.

Aside from the ill-advised deep shots on that drive (into a prevent defense - instead of simply taking what the Giants were giving - which is exactly what worked) it was a thing of beauty, and another example why Brady is the goat...

Cheers! ("We're on to Buffalo!" :mug:)

[edit] Forgot to note: this was clearly not one of Brady's stellar outings. While the opening drive for a touchdown looked like this was going to be an easy night, he was definitely off his game.

I'll give most of the credit for that to the Giants rush.
But it turns out that Goodell decided to attend the game, and I'm betting Brady knew.
At the post game presser, my wife thought Brady looked like he was pissed-off.
I wonder...

Anyway, on to tonight's debacle! I see that little Seattle QB is on his game already! What fun!

# Injured QB's, starting RB done for the season, still squeaked out a win vs the Browns and now on to a bye week. If Houston can knock of Cincy on MNF, we are right in the mix heading into the last quarter of the season.

HERE. WE. GO. STILLERS!

LOL... Oh man... Did someone say "Steelers"?? That's almost as funny as when that guy said "Blake Bordles" last year.

Hey Hoppy... How 'bout that Legion of Suck eh?? Way to clamp down on D. Maybe the "12th Man" (the fake one, not the real one at A&M) should try doing that cool "seaaaaa" - "haaaawks" chant some more and support their super good losing-record team.

Latest posts

Back