Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next game?

They did alright tonite - though I had to laugh at the commentator's claim it was the defense that won.
From all appearances, neither team had much going for it on defense...

Cheers!

Next game?

They did alright tonite - though I had to laugh at the commentator's claim it was the defense that won.

From all appearances, neither team had much going for it on defense...

Cheers!

Did you watch the plays or just more lazy analysis based on the score? Do you even understand the game? How many downs does a team have to make 10 yards?

The ^VI^ speaks.

Saw the entire game, and I thought I was being complimentary about a team that has zero chance of going very far this year.

Just like the Seahawks...

"The Seahawks should still mount a playoff challenge by the end of the season. For now, players such as Lane must learn to live in a world where Seattle is just another scrappy wild-card team looking up at a more balanced, better-organized division leader.

Prediction: Cardinals 20, Seahawks 16"

Enjoy :D

Seahawks will probably lose tonight. But they'll play an honest and fair game.

Maudlin.
Reported.

[edit] Looking for a decent game to watch, and realizing there are only two games this week between teams with winning records, and one of those was played Thursday.
Outside of a few teams, the NFL has been a huge bag of suck this season...

[edit2] Here's someone that agrees...kinda...

Back