Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha - Bye bye Philbin. You should have been fired the first time you lost to the Jets to end your season and miss out on the playoffs. That they brought you back after you did again the following year is on management.

CQeodf3WsAERFTg.jpg

Dolphins

I am so tempted to put money against the Lions tonight. I mean, it's the smart thing to do, right? Even with Levy back, I don't see them doing much good against... Who are we playing tonight?

you can't test for awesome. Plus I don't think it's contagious otherwise you ******** would have some game by now.

I am so tempted to put money against the Lions tonight. I mean, it's the smart thing to do, right? Even with Levy back, I don't see them doing much good against... Who are we playing tonight?

I dont know.. Matt Stafford has the arm talent to throw picks from every angle.

In a season of remarkably awful football (especially the NFC) I expect this game will be so ugly most folks will have changed the channel by half-time.

Lions have zero chance of competing with nearly anybody, never mind the Seahawks in that CenturyLink loonie bin.

And Thursday's Thriller matches the Colts and the Texans.

Wow.

Next Sunday - and some decent games to watch - can't come soon enough...

Cheers! :drunk:

There is a whole lot of bad football (teams) this year. I don't think the wheel of parity can make a full circle this year

Back