Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't you just go on a bye week like your team? It's bad enough having to read article after article where the authors are literally gargling Brady's balls. Peter King go **** yourself. "Ten Things I think" should be ten things not five hundred you unapologetic gargler.

Whatta ya mean? I thought yesterday was super-fun.

Yayyyyyyyyy

Does Ryan Allen still get paid after yesterday? It's completely unfair; I mean, I understand the whole "do your job!" mentality, but what if you barely HAVE a job on the team? You think he ever dreams of being traded to Chicago, just so that he has the chance to put up a dozen punts some game?

Can't you just go on a bye week like your team? It's bad enough having to read article after article where the authors are literally gargling Brady's balls. Peter King go **** yourself. "Ten Things I think" should be ten things not five hundred you unapologetic gargler.

I don't wanna hear it... you have plenty of opportunities to do the only sane thing and extricate yourself from the life of hellish torture that being a Jets fan is. We, being gracious fans of a good team, have offered a NUMBER of times to bring you into our ranks with open arms.

Jump in.... the water is fiiiiiiiiiiiine

There's still a wildcard in play though. At least one team from the AFC East is taking a wild card, and it's not going to be Miami. The Steelers have QB Dog Killer for the next several weeks - those are guaranteed loses. Baltimore is 0-3. Not one team in the AFC South has a winning record. AFC West will probably have the 2nd wild card with either KC or Denver taking it.

I would also like to the time now to apologize to any British homebrewers lurking. The Miami - NYJ game that you'll be subjected to will be abysmal. Hopefully it will terrible enough to convince the NFL to end the stupid idea of a London franchise.

I get the same text from my wife's cousin, the Miami fan, at the start of every season: "This is the year Miami runs the table!"

He won't return my texts right now, for some odd reason.

I get the same text from my wife's cousin, the Miami fan, at the start of every season: "This is the year Miami runs the table!"

He won't return my texts right now, for some odd reason.

Cut the guy a break, at the start of the season it's 100 *F in Miami. By the end of the month it's down to the low 80's and everyone is wearing their Isotoner gloves. You can't text in those things, I don't care what Dan Marino says.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-12.17.13-PM.png

you are, you guys really are. Maybe if you had a different shtick or knew anything other than Patriots stuff...but you don't so I won't ask you do something you're not capable of.

Just like we won't ask you not to be butt hurt at everything because we know you can't do it.

^ This is what I'm talking about...same shti, different day. So weak. Just because it makes you feel better to think people are butthurt (which is a pathetic part of your character), doesn't mean they actually are. Listen, I'd much rather be a fan of an unsuccessful team than constantly defend my cheating team...That's a fact and butt hurt has absolutely nothing to do with it.

you losers don't do college football, remember?

if you think Seattle is an unsuccessful team, then yes...I guess you're right.

bleh

If he wasn't butt hurt and wouldn't respond the way he does. This is a thread dedicated to being obnoxious but he can't take it.

I can't take it? Really? I think I deserve a fcking trophie considering that I constantly take shots from all directions in here. Meanwhile your dumb ass just repeats what every other inferior Pats fan says 10 minutes before. Now go hold hands with your fat, ugly wife...

you losers don't do college football, remember?

if you think Seattle is an unsuccessful team, then yes...I guess you're right.

bleh

1-2 seems pretty unsuccessful to me. Jets and Bills have a better record. Hell, Oakland has a better record.

Ready for it guys, the butt hurt is coming. "Ugh this **** is so old" or "You guys need a different shtick" hahaha this is fun

I can't take it? Really? I think I deserve a fcking trophie considering that I constantly take shots from all directions in here. Meanwhile your dumb ass just repeats what every other inferior Pats fan says 10 minutes before. Now go hold hands with your fat, ugly wife...

Hahaha so easy to get you going. Read the title. It says obnoxious. If you can give it but can't take it, get out.

Oh a dig at my wife. That hurts coming from someone that doesn't know what either of us look like lol you need a different shtick....

it was just a guess...hell I didn't even know you were married, lol. Thanks for confirming though...ha!

you're talking out of both sides of you face..."bro, its obnoxious! wait, you took a stab at my wife...how dare you!!"

fvcking retard.

Nobody takes more shots in this thread than Pats fan, but because we are truly head and shoulders above all other fans in the NFL, we take it like champs. Oh, wait, we are champs, I guess that's why.

it was just a guess...hell I didn't even know you were married, lol. Thanks for confirming though...ha!

you're talking out of both sides of you face..."bro, its obnoxious! wait, you took a stab at my wife...how dare you!!"

fvcking retard.

Oh you know I'm married, don't go open credit cards with that info hahahaha

I think you need to take a class in reading comprehension. Where did I say how dare you take a stab at my wife? lol I said you don't know what either of us look like...insinuating that your joke doesn't make sense.

I thought russ was dating that hermaphrodite chick and not having sex but... you know...uhh... holding "hands"...?

you are, you guys really are. Maybe if you had a different shtick or knew anything other than Patriots stuff...but you don't so I won't ask you do something you're not capable of.

The shtick will change when the Pats aren't awesome any more. Not our fault they have been this good for so long.

The thing I'm most happy about is that it ended exactly how everyone predicted it would.

The Seahawks would inevitably blow and all the bandwagon fans would jump ship, leaving a trail of tears and skittles.

Back