Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Pats it is always tough. I did 2 fanduel line ups. 1 has brady, edelman, Lewis and gronk. I think lewis over Blount but if you have to pick brady or a rb, I'd pick brady

My other line up has Royal. He is questionable right now. He is really cheap so it is tough to replace him. Amendola is the same price but he doesn't put up big numbers. May leave Royal in and see what they are saying Sunday morning.

Ahahahahaha!
I'm seeing a puke green college football team getting their asses totally handed to them - in their house!

Good thing Hoppy didn't go to that school, else he'd be having a bad time...

Cheers! (<snicker> ;))

[edit] HB option. Gotta love the classics. Ahahahahahaha!
[edit] Say goodbye to that top 20 ranking.

I wanted make some joke about Mormons but I brewed 20 gallons today and exhausted so I'll just say this:

48. To. 13.

As bad as it sounds, that score is a lot closer than the game actually was.

Gotta believe there are a lot of non-Oregon-alumni fans feeling butt-raped this morning...

Cheers! ;)

Remember the beginning of the season when everybody was talking about the other 3 teams in the AFC East. How good they are, how they were playoff caliber. How some other team had a chance to win the division.
That was cute. We should make that an annual thing.

"He's alive!"

That's great :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think Tannehill might have lost a few HOF votes today.
And the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS might already be DONE DONE DONE...

Cheers! ;)

Man, I was really hoping the implosion wouldn't happen for another few weeks. jets fans barely had time to get their hopes. I wanted just a few more " back on the bandwagon" posts from Darwin before this.
I guess we can look forward to the QB controversy coming.

Will Brandon Marshal's play come near the comedic gold of the butt fumble?

I'm enjoying watching the SNF game and going outside every once in a while and comparing the eclipse of Payton Manning and the eclipse of the moon.

Let's face it, 5Head was a nice little quarterback. And that commercial where he was chanting "Cut that meat?" Classic.
And then there is the moon. Always there. Does what you expect it to do. Rises when it's supposed to, shines for a while then, just when it's at its peak of brilliance, it waxes and hits the golf course.

Then there's Tom Brady. Like the sun he outshines the moon, gets eclipsed once every few decades and just keeps on being the driving force in our solar system.

Damn, I love astronomy!

San Fran looks good.

FB_IMG_1443412571665.jpg

I'm enjoying watching the SNF game and going outside every once in a while and comparing the eclipse of Payton Manning and the eclipse of the moon.

Let's face it, 5Head was a nice little quarterback. And that commercial where he was chanting "Cut that meat?" Classic.
And then there is the moon. Always there. Does what you expect it to do. Rises when it's supposed to, shines for a while then, just when it's at its peak of brilliance, it waxes and hits the golf course.

Then there's Tom Brady. Like the sun he outshines the moon, gets eclipsed once every few decades and just keeps on being the driving force in our solar system.

Damn, I love astronomy!

Well yes, but that's not really relevant. 5:30 comes early regardless, especially when BPH means you have to get up every two hours to pee anyway.

These are two of the saddest posts I've ever read.

Back