Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
busted...does context really not matter?

Nope, not in this case.

I bet Moto is so happy right now. He's probably jerkin it all over himself...I think I can say that.

I'd say that is just barely OK in this thread. Regarding moto, no idea how he's "handling it" at this moment.

Sorry if I offended someone who didn't realize what sarcasm and jokes are. I deeply apologize to the thin skinned individual who get offended by words on their screen. Probably the same kind of entitled person who's turning this country into ****. Thank god I'm not like that...

Well I guess you could've taken it like a man or a child. I guess my bet as a child payed off.

Hoppy getting mod ***** slapped.

slap_display.gif

[...]While Tom Brady is at a modeling shoot Sherman is out doing a charity function or running a football camp. Yet, Brady is the good guy somehow. Imagine that?

Good lord, you really are a pathetic stupid head. Google that ***** and you'd see Brady has an array of charities and causes he's supported for years...

I'm not going to engage with you except to say you might be surprised what I've done in my life. You have no idea the stories behind the avatars on this forum.

It's really just one of the stupid sayings in here; nothing to be taken serious. :) I'm sure your accomplishments are nothing short of impressive.

Originally posted by Hoppy Daze
Sorry if I offended someone who didn't realize what sarcasm and jokes are. I deeply apologize to the thin skinned individual who get offended by words on their screen. Probably the same kind of entitled person who's turning this country into ****. Thank god I'm not like that...

To be absolutely clear, this isn't one moderator's opinion. And its certainly not about being thin skinned or someone not being able to take a joke.

Good lord, you really are a pathetic stupid head. Google that ***** and you'd see Brady has an array of charities and causes he's supported for years...

Not just Brady but the entire Patriots organization. Players go to local hospitals to visit kids. Gillette hosts all kind of charity days for special needs children. They have their own foundation. I'm sure most football teams do. Just because you never hear about it, doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

What time do you think Sherman runs his "how to puss out of a PED suspension" seminar at his camp?

I would think in the morning... that way all of the campers aren't exhausted from the day of practice and they can pay attention.

Maybe he does it late in the day... but then the campers would some sort of boost so they could focus. Hmmmmmm. I wonder what Richard Sherman, stand-up super guy, could give his campers.... so they could focus... during his "how to puss out of a PED suspension" seminar ... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not just Brady but the entire Patriots organization. Players go to local hospitals to visit kids. Gillette hosts all kind of charity days for special needs children. They have their own foundation. I'm sure most football teams do. Just because you never hear about it, doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

****, Aaron Hernandez turned around and gave fifty large to the Myra Kraft Foundation the instant he signed his big contract! Did Ray Lewis give a rats' ass about saving peoples' lives?!?!?

****, Aaron Hernandez turned around and gave fifty large to the Myra Kraft Foundation the instant he signed his big contract! Did Ray Lewis give a rats' ass about saving peoples' lives?!?!?

Speaking of Hernandez, a friend was telling me that his friend read an article recently how a lot of the evidence against Hernandez is circumstantial and they are having a hard time finding hard evidence directly related to him. From what the media has put out it seems like an open shut case but I guess it isn't so far. Another OJ and Ray Lewis?

To be absolutely clear, this isn't one moderator's opinion. And its certainly not about being thin skinned or someone not being able to take a joke.

We have tens of thousands of members and all the diversity that comes with that. So when you make a racist joke or an anti-gay joke, an African-American or an LGBT member here will read it and decide if they want to continue to participate in our HBT community.

When did calling someone a coon or queer become funny? Knock it off. If you can't participate here without making racist or bigoted jokes, there are plenty of places on the internet where that so-called humor is allowed. No more warnings.

I want to reiterate this.

Many of you goofballs in here are friends of mine, and I've seen some funny stuff. But please keep our rules in mind when posting. I don't want to see anyone gone, and I definitely don't want to be forced to close this thread due to this.

Thanks!

h22lude said:
Speaking of Hernandez, a friend was telling me that his friend read an article recently how a lot of the evidence against Hernandez is circumstantial and they are having a hard time finding hard evidence directly related to him. From what the media has put out it seems like an open shut case but I guess it isn't so far. Another OJ and Ray Lewis?

I have heard the complete opposite. I know someone in the system that has little bit of knowledge here and have heard that they have a MOUNTAIN of evidence. They have "people are going almost laugh when they see the amount of insane evidence they have against this guy" amounts of evidence.

At this point I think it is just a question of whether they are going to put him away forever for the one murder or all three.

Pappers_ said:

We have tens of thousands of members and all the diversity that comes with that. So when you make a racist joke or an anti-gay joke, an African-American or an LGBT member here will read it and decide if they want to continue to participate in our HBT community.

When did calling someone a coon or queer become funny? Knock it off. If you can't participate here without making racist or bigoted jokes, there are plenty of places on the internet where that so-called humor is allowed. No more warnings.

I totally agree. I would also say it is not limited to this. Every time one of you guys pokes fun at a world class athlete with a super model wife, us other world class athletes with super model wives read it and decide whether we still want to participate in this forum. We have feelings too.
Can we please get back to bagging on people that live in their Mom's basement, like Moto.

Was that before or after Hernandez started killing people? Or does it really even matter? If I were a Pats fan I would erase the memory of Hernandez from my mind. Hernandez? Who? That guy who was a hitman and inter-state gun smuggler? Must have been some other team....

Darwin18 said:
Was that before or after Hernandez started killing people? Or does it really even matter? If I were a Pats fan I would erase the memory of Hernandez from my mind. Hernandez? Who? That guy who was a hitman and inter-state gun smuggler? Must have been some other team....

Being half serious for a second... I never even cringe in the slightest about him "being a Patriot" or anything like that.

The league is full of bad guys. I think I would cringe if a team knew Player X was a bad person... They drafted him... The player did something horrible... the team hushed it up and kept playing him... Etc.

Did the Pats know Hernandez a bad person? Who knows. Its debatable but they HAD to know he was no choir boy. But who TF sees a triple homicide coming!?!? Like Belichick was sitting on the phone with Kraft on draft day... "I hear ya Mr. Kraft. I understand there is a real chance he could execute some people but look at the value we're getting at TE before he does!"

The split second it looked at all like he was legitimately involved with this stuff, the Pats instantly cut him and ate a huge salary cap chunk.

Other than obviously feeling bad for the victims, i don't flinch at all at the way the Pats handled it. How many teams have guys on drug charges, weapons charges, accessory to murder and obstruction of justice charges (cough cough Ray Lewis).... and those teams just keep playing that player right along like nothing happened? Hell, some teams make guys like that the face of their franchise... and have them do a super cool dance during introductions so everyone can see that player in all their murdering glory.

Being half serious for a second... I never even cringe in the slightest about him "being a Patriot" or anything like that.

The league is full of bad guys. I think I would cringe if a team knew Player X was a bad person... They drafted him... The player did something horrible... the team hushed it up and kept playing him... Etc.

Did the Pats know Hernandez a bad person? Who knows. Its debatable but they HAD to know he was no choir boy. But who TF sees a triple homicide coming!?!? Like Belichick was sitting on the phone with Kraft on draft day... "I hear ya Mr. Kraft. I understand there is a real chance he could execute some people but look at the value we're getting at TE before he does!"

The split second it looked at all like he was legitimately involved with this stuff, the Pats instantly cut him and ate a huge salary cap chunk.

Other than obviously feeling bad for the victims, i don't flinch at all at the way the Pats handled it. How many teams have guys on drug charges, weapons charges, accessory to murder and obstruction of justice charges (cough cough Ray Lewis).... and those teams just keep playing that player right along like nothing happened? Hell, some teams make guys like that the face of their franchise... and have them do a super cool dance during introductions so everyone can see that player in all their murdering glory.

Well said. I do recall there being some character concerns with Hernandez that led to him being drafted in the 4th round instead of going higher, however those concerns were about drug use and not being an inter-state hit man.

Extremely well said. Who hacked Cape's account?

NateLTB said:
Extremely well said. Who hacked Cape's account?

That's crap... If you guys knew me in real life, you would know that I'm really,really smart.... like intimidatingly smart. I just dumb it down in here so you guys can follow me and make the trash talking more fun.... for me.

His chewed gum was in the car, there are photos of him with the murder weapon. Now since witnesses have been mysteriously dying the evidence may not be as strong as it was, but this dude committed multiple murders.

Well said. I do recall there being some character concerns with Hernandez that led to him being drafted in the 4th round instead of going higher, however those concerns were about drug use and not being an inter-state hit man.

Actually if you read the rolling stone article on the guy, he was violent during his days at Florida. He was considered a person of interest in a shooting and murder back then when he was 17 and he busted the ear drum of an employee at a brew pub when he tried to skip out on the bill and the guy asked him about it. Thing was Florida police and Urban ****bag were covering that stuff up. I don't blame the Pats at all.

Deleted Post Quote

Moto, I can't believe I saying this, but your joke was pretty decent. Turns out Hernandez has probably killed many more people than Teddy's car, but the joke was still solid.

Back