Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, gentlemen, we have a bet. Winner gets to choose the avatar for the loser, running for one week. Anything that conforms to Tx's guidelines is fair game (no pictures of Brett's junk, Data).

image.axd

I mean, feel free to spend all the time you want looking. It is just going to be a waste of time though. I on the other hand probably should get my searching done and out of the way now while I am not really doing anything instead of Monday when I am busy.

I didn't say it was going to cost me money. I just don't want the majority of the value of my winnings going to someone else.

I wasn't planning on that being the avatar; I just thought it was hi-lariouis that when I googled "Ravens Fans," this was the first image that popped up.

Dear Colt,
We regret to inform you that you are slated to start this Sunday verses the Pittsburgh Steelers. You will join a long, storied lineage of once proud and talented quarterbacks gelded by our organization. The combination of your inexperience, a perforated offensive line, and one of the league's most complex blitz packages will cause you to be on your back more than a $2 hooker. Good luck and God speed, son.
Regrettably,
Mike Holmgren
General Manager
Cleveland Browns.

I can't believe we're going to throw McCoy to the wolves like this.

Pretty sure the avatar bet is for a one week, although if it's a picture of Brady he'll keep saved in that hidden folder, the one he doesn't want his wife to find.

I knew the Pats were going to win that game.... I mean, everyone doesn't call them 'the most dominating team of the millenium' for nothing. The win, like I was saying, was a given... But the way the Pats manhandled them? That was over and above what even I was expecting.

You batard. Not surprising that you were able to pull that picture up so quick though. Had it bookmarked?

Is that your final decision?

The only bad thing about the dominating win yesterday is that is kinda takes the suspense out of the rest of the season.

The Pats have... who? Pfftt... the CHARGERS next week?!? Please. That's gonna be like watching a training camp game. The Pats will probably bring up some of the practice squad guys to get them some reps... figure out who they wanna draft with the freakin' SEVEN picks they have in the first few rounds next year. Oh, thanks again for the 1st rounder Oakland! You guys just keep racking up the losses for us.. keep that pick nice and high!

Then... I dunno... I guess the Colts game COULD be at least interesting to watch. Then there IS the Jets game. That'll be fun to watch the humiliating pay-back for the Jets cheating their way to the one loss the Pats will have this year.

... but.. other than that?? I dunno... they'll probably all be blow outs.

AHHH HAAAA!!!! They should have Brady play lefty!!!!! Just to try to keep it close. Even that probably wouldn't work though. Maybe only put like 7 or 8 guys on the field at any time?

Hey dataz... do you know if there is an NFL rule that requires a team to put 11 guys on the field?? Or can they play with less if they want to and it would make it more fair?

I just watched the short highlight of the Pat vs. Ravens game... on that TD pass to Branch, Brady had enough time to sip an espresso, get a Swedish massage with a happy ending and toss a nice relaxed pass to a wide open receiver. Why even send a pass rush at that point. I haven't seen a rush that weak since 6th grade recess...

Looked like a good game though.

Luckily, I was busy yesterday and didn't watch the fail that has consumed the Packers.

Gotta give the Lions credit; They almost pulled it out while playing against 2 teams! (The Giants, and themselves!)

But I have hope! Sooner or later they will not have any feet left to shoot!

#realitycry

Gotta give the Lions credit; They almost pulled it out while playing against 2 teams! (The Giants, and themselves!)

But I have hope! Sooner or later they will not have any feet left to shoot!

#realitycry

A good effort for having the third string quarterback in. At least their in every game, and playing with heart. Something I haven't seen for years.

And apparently the Ravens get under Brady's skin. On Boston's WEEI this morning, in his regular weekly spot, Brady said: "They talk a lot for only beating us once in nine years.''

hee hee

And apparently the Ravens get under Brady's skin. On Boston's WEEI this morning, in his regular weekly spot, Brady said: "They talk a lot for only beating us once in nine years.''

hee hee

He's just pissed because that is the one that really mattered.

Back