Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMZ had the pictures that Favre allegedly sent out; not the most impressive guy in the locker room, so to speak. Best line I read was "now we know how Peter King is able to keep talking with Favre's dick in his mouth."

EDIT: Not TMZ, Deadspin. Not sure why I was thinking the former, I go to deadspin occassionally but couldn't give a rats' ass about celebs on TMZ. Link here.

EDIT 2:
"This isn't the first time Favre is guilty of a pic-6"

TMZ had the pictures that Favre allegedly sent out; not the most impressive guy in the locker room, so to speak. Best line I read was "now we know how Peter King is able to keep talking with Favre's dick in his mouth."

Hilarious. This chick's surrounded by young dudes in the best shape of their lives. What the hell was Grandad thinkin?

I've gotta comment on the Chiefs. WTF?!?! There were 3 plays that cost them the game.
1- On side kick to start the game. Gave the Colts 3 pts.
2- Going for it on 4th and 2 from their own 42. Gave the colts 3 pts.
3- Dwayne Bowe drops a perfect pass in the end zone, AGAIN! - Had to settle for 3, loss of 4 more potential pts.

Those 3 plays = the 10 pts they lost by. Defense kicked ass, stopped the colts repeatedly, even from the 2 yd line. Time to kick Bowe to the curb. I'm tired of seeing him drop passes that a highschooler could catch.

I've gotta comment on the Chiefs. WTF?!?! There were 3 plays that cost them the game.
3- Dwayne Bowe drops a perfect pass in the end zone, AGAIN! - Had to settle for 3, loss of 4 more potential pts.

Those 3 plays = the 10 pts they lost by. Defense kicked ass, stopped the colts repeatedly, even from the 2 yd line. Time to kick Bowe to the curb. I'm tired of seeing him drop passes that a highschooler could catch.

10 would have only tied it, and if the defense kicked ass, why did they give up the first two field goals you listed. reminds me of a year ago when the Broncos were 6-0, we all saw where that got them.

My Vikes are looking awful. Been saying it since his first season, "FIRE CHILLY!" It's not good when I even know the EXACT play they are going to run. Favre saved Chilly's job last season. Now I hope the owner can finally see how horrible he is as a head coach.

Pats got there old super bowl mvp back.. Hope it works out.

NFL trades are so odd.

Randy Moss = 3rd round pick, but
Deion Branch = 4th round pick, and
Vincent Jackson is supposedly worth a #1 AND a #2.

Thinking they'll still probably start Tate and have Branch as the third wideout (with Aaron Hernandez still getting a lot of looks as a quasi-WR). Not thinking he's a difference-maker, but good to have another veteran voice around.

EDIT: Not sure if it's our pick or the Broncos' that's going out, but you can look at this as basically a Mauroney-for-Branch swap. Makes the comp feel a little better. Mike Reiss seems to think there's a renegotiated contract in the works as well.

effin typical... I think I was done with this season from day one. :mad: At least I have beer.

What are you talking about??? The Pats are 3-1... the defense is starting to look better. The offense is leading the NFL in points per game with Brady having the highest QB rating in the NFL.

C'mon!!! There are bright spots!!

You just need to root for the right team.

Cheifs? Chiefs?????? Really????? You do know that the 3-0 start was just a fluke right and they still suck and will continue to suck.

my team may suck, but no more than the rest of the NFC north. well, bears are looking pretty good.....d*mmit....

we have miami next, with all our starters injured should be a good game. best rivalry in the NFL.

If the Packers can go 0.500 for the rest of the year I will be very impressed. I see no way they win against Miami this week. My high school team may be fielding a more experienced team this Friday. We have what, 4 starters left?

The best possible news for Packers fans is that I just picked up Miami's defense for FFB. Means they'll probably score 45 points, while giving up no sacks or turnovers.

So, Data.

Big game this weekend. Big.

Wanna make it interesting?

Walker already owes me a six-pack because he dumbly thought the Bungles were going to beat NE. You want to refill my beer fridge, too?

So, Data.

Big game this weekend. Big.

Wanna make it interesting?

Walker already owes me a six-pack because he dumbly thought the Bungles were going to beat NE. You want to refill my beer fridge, too?

I would be willing to make a wager, but hate shipping beer. Any other ideas? HBT membership renewal?

edit- nevermind, you are already a lifer.
Any other ideas?

You guys should bet avatars for a certain amount if time. Winner can make the loser's avatar anything they want (as long as txlaw doesnt ban you for it)

Walker and I did that once. This was his punishment.

4050-2085-walker-san.jpg

Hate shipping beer, eh? Sound like a man who's not all that confident about Sunday....

I am confident as hell, I just think $25 to ship a 6 pack plus packing materials is bull****.

You guys should bet avatars for a certain amount if time. Winner can make the loser's avatar anything they want (as long as txlaw doesnt ban you for it)

Thats gay.... explains why you suggested it.

bless it! I'll agree to that.

Back