Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aren't really tied though... Pats win the tie breaker via the "which team doesn't suck" methodology.

How about the "which team has actually beaten grown up football teams" methodology.

The Phins have knocked off 2 playoff teams from last year, one of which made the NFC championship. The other just beat the tar out of the NFC champions of 2012.

Who'd the Pats beat? The Bills, LOL, and barely. The Jets, again barely. And the Bucs, whose QB has connected on less than 50% of his passes in the last 2 games.

So, you know, there's that.

How about the "which team has actually beaten grown up football teams" methodology.

The Phins have knocked off 2 playoff teams from last year, one of which made the NFC championship. The other just beat the tar out of the NFC champions of 2012.

Who'd the Pats beat? The Bills, LOL, and barely. The Jets, again barely. And the Bucs, whose QB has connected on less than 50% of his passes in the last 2 games.

As much as I dislike the Dolphins, I have to agree.

All relevant, and facts!

there's a lot of facts here.

Pats have to go to Atlanta next week. Things should quiet down in here after that.

Seattle on the other hand may be the best team in the history of the NFL

Pats have to go to Atlanta next week. Things should quiet down in here after that.

Seattle on the other hand may be the best team in the history of the NFL

Don't worry, I'm sure those geriatric 1972 Dolphins geezers are already working on the Wilson voodoo dolls. Anything to stay relevant.

Its hard to hear eveyone over the suckage coming from the bay area.

Niners are a complete dumpster fire right now. Lack of talent at RB, WR, DL, CB. 8-8 probably. Sucks but that's what it is. As long as the Seahawks and Pete Cocksucker Carroll don't win it will still be a decent season.

Niners are a complete dumpster fire right now. Lack of talent at RB, WR, DL, CB. 8-8 probably. Sucks but that's what it is. As long as the Seahawks and Pete Cocksucker Carroll don't win it will still be a decent season.

Well at least there is a good qb class to choose from this year. Although harblow is really showing he can't draft to save his life and lived off the bounty that was already in place.

Well at least there is a good qb class to choose from this year. Although harblow is really showing he can't draft to save his life and lived off the bounty that was already in place.

Yeah. You're right. Can't draft. Lets just look at players since Baalke took over. Kaep, Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Aldon, Bowman, Culliver, Eric Reid, Bruce Miller, Kendall Hunter, Ian Williams who your guys so nicely broke his ankle while engaged and not looking. That's 4 all pros in there and a lot of contributors.

McBrewski has some deep personal issues with Pete Carol. I think they have a past. Can you show us on a doll where he touched you?

I read an interesting stat on espn this morning. since 2012, the Bears have 4 games with multiple defensive TDs. The other 31 nfl teams in the same period have 10 combined..

Walter_Whites_Batch said:
I read an interesting stat on espn this morning. since 2012, the Bears have 4 games with multiple defensive TDs. The other 31 nfl teams in the same period have 10 combined..

How many playoff wins in that same period?

Rapesforburgers

image-16185625.jpg

How about blah blah effity blah blah blah... Here's the funny thing about the NFL... The teams don't get to pick who they play, the league sets that up. The Pats have played the games that the league put on their schedule and ya know what??? They've won 'em all.

They've had two divisional games... which... in terms of playoffs, count a bit extra and won both of those. And... hey... those two divisional games were against two teams in... the WINNINGEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL right now.

ADD EM UP.

"Boooo hooooo hooooo... my vag is all itchy cuz they only jusssssst beat the Jets and Bills....booooooooo hooooooooo hoooooooooooooo.... someone get me an aloe vera *****ing bottle!"

Dude... Brady is throwing to four guys they pulled out of the effin stands... WTF do you expect??! The rookies looked DRAMATICALLY better this week (oh... by the way, not sure if I mentioned this but the Pats have the most rookies on the roster than any other team in the NFL)... and they have all sorts of guys coming back sooner rather than later.

Oh hey... what team is tied for 2nd in the league for best defense???

Much improved D and an offense that hasn't even begun to click?? Child please... you and your itchy vag can sit and weep in view of the pure epicness that the 2013 New England Patriots are about to display.

Typical Cape. Of course their defensive number are good right now, LOOK AT WHO THEY'VE PLAYED! who cares about who makes the schedule, the first three teams they played were trash and they should have beaten them handily. And guess who has contributed greatly to the winning-est division right now? the Dolphins! who have actually beaten worthy opponents, unlike the pats. I cant wait till week 8 when the debate will be settled and the dolphins beat the pats. Of course, Cape will still be claiming how many rookies they have and this and that, but he will have lost and thats all that matters

Cape Brewing said:
Finally... I was almost forgetting how hoppy Hoppy was. way to set the bar man!

You're jealous that NE's ****ty little run ended a decade ago. Seattle is in the midst of the most dominating dynasty ever imagined.

Yeah. You're right. Can't draft. Lets just look at players since Baalke took over. Kaep, Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Aldon, Bowman, Culliver, Eric Reid, Bruce Miller, Kendall Hunter, Ian Williams who your guys so nicely broke his ankle while engaged and not looking. That's 4 all pros in there and a lot of contributors.

3 drafts 10 players and half arent a factor this year, your depth is horrible and is starting to show itself thats where drafting smart comes into play anyone can make the easy as crap picks but later rds is where the money is made something the 9ers havent shown they can do.

boohoo your player was hurt on a legal play get over it, if you had the depth behind it you would not even worry about it.

Latest posts

Back