Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you get pwned by Andy freakin Reed and the CHIEFS... Its time man... It's time. Just toss a rope over a pipe in the ceiling, stand on your desk, tie the rope loosey around your neck and try to do a cannonball... with great vigor... Into the trash basket.

Not obnoxious, but relevant...

1239593_586939141367784_1192293148_n.jpg

bwarbiany said:
All I can say for tomorrow... "Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking Badgers!" Boiler up!

That's big ten folks idea of trash talk. Trust me witnessed it in person with the Ohio state fans at the rose bowl. Stick in the mud

Jesus fin fan gets your college homies over to your epic college sports thread.

I must be getting old, because I wouldn't have remembered this; this is the first time the Pats have opened the season 3-0 since 2007. Nice to see the rookie received starting to gel a bit with Brady (only morons thought it would be a seamless change), nice to see the defense carrying the offense for the first time in ages, nice to know that the team's survived some games and seems to be getting better just in time for Gronk and Amendola to return.

Being a skins fan, your first problem

Yeah, that is true. Though I refuse to jump on the bandwagon and start following the Steelers, Saints, Cowboys, etc just becasue everyone else likes them when they win. I will stick with my group of losers and enjoy every dollar that does not go in Snyders pocket.

Back