Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno what you're whining about Darwin... You should be psyched about having the first pick in next year's draft pretty much locked down

Not likely. We still pulled out six wins last year with the Sanchez/Tebow/McElroy debacle. The schedule looks bad this year, but they'll get at least 4 wins - Miami (at least once), Oakland, Cleveland, Carolina, and possible Buffalo. We'll be drafting in the top 5 after the season and will draft yet another defensive lineman.

darwin must be a jags fan.

*shakes head*

I shouldn't expect a dolphins fan to know who the head coaches are in their own division.

i wouldnt have expected you to be bashing your own head coach, dont count those miami or buffalo wins just yet there buttfumble, buffalo is probably not gonna be last this year, jets are all over that

finsfan said:
i wouldnt have expected you to be bashing your own head coach, dont count those miami or buffalo wins just yet there buttfumble, buffalo is probably not gonna be last this year, jets are all over that

Solid argument.

"You might lose to buffalo because the jets blow."

Hard to argue with that. Altho, for other reasons aside from sound logic.

You probably haven't met any Jets fans in real life. We hate our team. We hate our coaches. We hate our ownership. We hate ourselves for rooting for this god forsaken franchise. We hate everyone else for having a team that doesn't choke on a continuing basis for the last four decades. This has been a recurring theme for years and years, and while the recent back to back AFC championship games were nice, it's another example of the team falling consistently short - as in 0 - 4 in AFC title games since 1970. Every other team with at least 4 AFC title appearances has won at least one.

Oooo...butt fumble. Very original. Did you think of that one on your own? The butt fumble doesn't even bother me - wow Sanchez sucks, got anything new to add? If you want to hurt a Jets fan, I mean really see some pain in their eyes, bring up Doug Brien missing two field goals in the final 2 minutes of the the 2005 Divisional Game against Pittsburgh to lose the game and in doing so setting a NFL record for missing 3 game winning field goals in a single post season. We're nothing if not a history setting franchise.

Before you get all hyped up on the Miami bandwagon consider that the Dolphins haven't had a winning season since 2008. 2008! Just because the Dolphins sign a petulant (big word for this thread) wide receiver and a few nice free agents doesn't mean anything. You're more than welcome to Dustin Keller - he did nothing, NOTHING in New Jersey. When's the last time a team won free agency and made a deep run in the playoffs? Just wait until December when you guys have to travel to New Jersey, to Buffalo, and to New England. You'll be limping into the end of the season at 7-9 if you're fortunate. Watch out, Week 17 might be a battle for the AFC East basement.

And Buffalo? Please. Another team that has won in free agency but sucked it up on the field (Take notes please). NC State beat up on E.J. Manuel last season. NC freaking State. He'll be lucky to put up Brandon Weeden numbers. Nobody likes Buffalo or playing for them. They play their games in Canada for crying out loud. They also haven't had a winning season since 2004. 2004! I'm so so terrified of the mighty Bills and Dolphins said no football team ever.

That was...cathartic. The only thing that will make me happy about the 2013 - 2014 season is seeing Rex Ryan's smug fat ass getting fired. I don't care who the quarterback is. When your head coach publicly and proudly admits that he does nothing and knows nothing about the offense, and the offense is a complete joke, well it's time for a change.

Called up Direct TV yesterday. Told them to cancel Sundu Ticket, they dropped the cost $50 for me. Can't wait for the season to start.

Go Pack Go. Wait, whut?

kaepernickrun.gif

You probably haven't met any Jets fans in real life. We hate our team. We hate our coaches. We hate our ownership. We hate ourselves for rooting for this god forsaken franchise. We hate everyone else for having a team that doesn't choke on a continuing basis for the last four decades. This has been a recurring theme for years and years, and while the recent back to back AFC championship games were nice, it's another example of the team falling consistently short - as in 0 - 4 in AFC title games since 1970. Every other team with at least 4 AFC title appearances has won at least one.

Oooo...butt fumble. Very original. Did you think of that one on your own? The butt fumble doesn't even bother me - wow Sanchez sucks, got anything new to add? If you want to hurt a Jets fan, I mean really see some pain in their eyes, bring up Doug Brien missing two field goals in the final 2 minutes of the the 2005 Divisional Game against Pittsburgh to lose the game and in doing so setting a NFL record for missing 3 game winning field goals in a single post season. We're nothing if not a history setting franchise.

Before you get all hyped up on the Miami bandwagon consider that the Dolphins haven't had a winning season since 2008. 2008! Just because the Dolphins sign a petulant (big word for this thread) wide receiver and a few nice free agents doesn't mean anything. You're more than welcome to Dustin Keller - he did nothing, NOTHING in New Jersey. When's the last time a team won free agency and made a deep run in the playoffs? Just wait until December when you guys have to travel to New Jersey, to Buffalo, and to New England. You'll be limping into the end of the season at 7-9 if you're fortunate. Watch out, Week 17 might be a battle for the AFC East basement.

And Buffalo? Please. Another team that has won in free agency but sucked it up on the field (Take notes please). NC State beat up on E.J. Manuel last season. NC freaking State. He'll be lucky to put up Brandon Weeden numbers. Nobody likes Buffalo or playing for them. They play their games in Canada for crying out loud. They also haven't had a winning season since 2004. 2004! I'm so so terrified of the mighty Bills and Dolphins said no football team ever.

its not hard to explain why dustin keller didnt have ANY numbers in new york, there was no one to get him the ball! The jets shoulda given up on rex before last year and also after last year. they did not tho and now you have to live with it, not me. I realize miami hasnt had a winning season since 08 so how could i even begin to bandwagon? normally people band wagon when a team has won a SB or something exciting, not when they do sub-par. this is my team just like the jets are your team, through the terrible times and the good. Miami at least has a much much MUCH larger chance of being successful this year than the jets do. as for the bills, manuel even has a bigger chance of being successful than sanchez does. marquise goodwin is gonna run circles around the jets corners. you mark my words, the jets will be last in the AFC east by 2 games

It just cuts the odds of people actually reading your posts even lower. Just trying to help you out.

(... and I was referring to the fact that you're apparently unable to start a sentence with a capitalized letter)

Back