Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
corkybstewart said:
Roll tide

Nicholas Saban is a pvssy

motobrewer said:
oh, no - hoppy never went to oregon.

he's a wannabe bandwagoner.

You are a pvssy

finsfan said:
this makes sense, true fan woulda been upset to see kelly go, instead hoppy ins now an eagles fan?

You have a pvssy

Two weeks baby!

image-2606389135.jpg

I'm a little surprised Goodell let the Pats come out so quickly and announcing Brady's "injury" is a non-issue. Ya figure the longer the general public thinks Brady could be hurt, they more they might think their team actually has a chance this year. The more they think that, the more tickets they would probably sell. It's good business.

I'm going to have somebody at Bloomberg killed; there was an alert issued ~4:00 this afternoon, I had just seen that Brady left practice and there's a Bloomberg alert... "BRADY HAS TORN ACL AND MCL"... and it was a story from 2008 (with today's date at the top) about Brady's injury against the Chiefs. Went in panic mode for a minute.

SOME ******* THINKS HE'S FUNNY.... :mad:

Maybe they were just post on HBT and decided to screw with you and Cape. I think it's rather funny so long as he's not really hurt.

im glad someone isnt, cape is trying so hard to keep things together but i can see him dying slowly inside, just like bradys knee :cross:

LOL... Yeah. I was freakin' out... especially since the reports almost instantly said he went back in and played another 5 snaps and then calles it a day. Ohhhhh!!! The horror!!!!!

You should have smaller bowls of Clown Flakes for breakfast going forward.

Mix in an apostrophe and a capital letter occasionally please. Thanks.

this is a forum, not english class

just because brady isnt out for the season (yet) doesnt mean you should be happy cape. he is showing signs of getting old and wearing down, this might be a slight sprain or just pain but it could also easily lead to further injuries this season

LOL... Yeah. I was freakin' out... especially since the reports almost instantly said he went back in and played another 5 snaps and then calles it a day. Ohhhhh!!! The horror!!!!!

You should have smaller bowls of Clown Flakes for breakfast going forward.

Getting closer and closer to Ryan Mallet prime time press conferences. Hope the Pats have been coaching him up on the King's English.

this is a forum, not english class

just because brady isnt out for the season (yet) doesnt mean you should be happy cape. he is showing signs of getting old and wearing down, this might be a slight sprain or just pain but it could also easily lead to further injuries this season

LOL!! Reach much??

I would be much more concerned with the fact the Dolphins have played in one playoff game in the last decade... With a grand total of zero wins.

Which... I guess isn't a sign of getting old as much as it is a sign of sucking.

The Pats actually have a running back this year. Wonder if coach William Belichick will figure out how to work of those...

They're looking pretty good, but sadly they're in the NFC West and not the AFC East....

If that was an attempt at making me, or other Pats fans, feel bad because the rest of the teams in the AFC absolutelt... Ba-low.. You deserve a fail.

I have zero issues chalking up those W's.

It's not the Pats fault the rest of those teams suck hard core

If that was an attempt at making me, or other Pats fans, feel bad because the rest of the teams in the AFC absolutelt... Ba-low.. You deserve a fail.

I have zero issues chalking up those W's.

It's not the Pats fault the rest of those teams suck hard core

I said nothing about the Pats. PKU.

What sort of peasant still uses an iPhone 3?

I'll take "Those that live in their mom's basement in rural WI" for $200 please, Alex.

Back